So, I remembered that Schecter's 7 strings have a 26.5" scale. I was wondering if you guys, since I don't know how to work a string tension calculator (sorry), would know if one would be able to tune a Schecter 7 to E standard, EADGbe, with a high A.

Thats what a fanned-fret guitar has for a scale on the high side usually, no? A 26.5"scale length?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
high A? I don't know what that means. you mean the low A? you can tune 26.5 to E. The Ibanez RGD's are all that scale length.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Yeah, it'll be just fine. Soloway makes a few 27" scale six strings meant to be tuned to E. Not an issue. You probably won't want to be using 12s, but it can certainly be done.
You're really pushing it. Octave4Plus... actually, I don't think they do anymore. They used to make a string that could reach A4 at 30", but god-damn it's dangerous.

I've done a high A with a stock D'Addario .007 at 27". The thing is though, my guitar has a locking nut and bridge. Every single contact point was extremely smooth, and there was no ball-end to break. The only possible break-point was the tuner. I eventually tuned it up and played around with A for a while. I could do a quarter-step bend. I was far too scared to bend higher, but it was solid. I accidentally tuned it up with the locking nut clamped, so wouldn't you know it, the string broke at its only break-point: the tuner. It lasted for a whopping two hours.

If you had a similar setup, you might manage it at 26.5". Barely. I'd be surprised if it lasted the week, even if you didn't play it but kept it tuned. Multi-scale guitars are indeed meant for similar things. You'd want to go shorter than 26.5" if you want any serious life out of your high A.

Other than that, you could try a high G? Have a minor third between it and your high E? I find it really good for interesting chord phrasings. I had an .008 for a couple of weeks at G before I got bored and tuned it down. Would've been better with a .007.

But if you mean if standard E-E tuning will work with a low A... Yes, yes it will. I use an .008 for my high E string at 27", but that's only because I like light strings. I've had .010s last for aaages at that scale length.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
I meant, thread is also hypothetical, EADGbea.

Thanks guys. Just curious.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame