My friend is looking to buy an Acoustic/Electric USED or NEW.
Are there any decent used Gibsons, Martins, or Taylors in that price range.
I really don't know much when it comes to acoustic guitars. The main requirements I have are that it intonates well and has low action, both of which can be fixed on any guitar. I don't understand why some acoustics/electrics are so much more expensive than others.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Quote by WesM.Vaughan
My friend is looking to buy an Acoustic/Electric USED or NEW.
Are there any decent used Gibsons, Martins, or Taylors in that price range.
I really don't know much when it comes to acoustic guitars. The main requirements I have are that it intonates well and has low action, both of which can be fixed on any guitar. I don't understand why some acoustics/electrics are so much more expensive than others.

probably have better luck in the acoustic forum. acoustic guitars get more and more expensive as literally anything gets. more expensive guitars have solid tops sides and backs as opposed to laminated wood. the higher end ones will have less pieces of wood. maybe a figured top, also keep in mind there are a bunch of acoustics that are shaped differently.

i wound't bother with an acoustic electric. i would mic the guitar. if you need something that sounds half ass decent look at the Seymour Duncan pickup that goes across the sound hole. there are quite a few other ways.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Any Gibson, Martin or Taylor worth its salt would be a steal at $1500, even used.
This is probably the best guitar in your price range (opinion of course), but I wouldn't suggest spending more than $200 if you don't know that much about acoustics.
Dickless.
Try this in the acoustic forum.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Try Seagull. They make some great guitars in that price range. The performer or maritime are great options.
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback