Page 1 of 2
Yesterday gas was 3.49 a gallon. That's the lowest I've seen it for a while.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I filled up at $3.18 about a week ago.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Blame Obama.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's just you, they've gone up within the last week or so where I live

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I read an article that this summer they'll go back up to over $4.

Still, about $3.40 right now. Not too bad.
They actually just skyrocketed to ~3.70 here, which is the highest I've seen perhaps ever. Thankfully it's been warm enough that I haven't had to entirely put my motorcycle away (which is INCREDIBLY abnormal) and I get comped so well for gas at work that my parent's fuel efficient car actually earns me money most months.
$3.49 a gallon = £2.23 a gallon

4.55 litres in a gallon.

UK petrol price is what, £1.30 a litre? Meaning £5.92 a gallon, or $9.28.

Fuck you, America.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It's been below 3 bucks for a while, here in New Mexico, but it's starting to rise again. Damn shame, too.
It's stayed around $1.20/L here for a good few months.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Xiaoxi
Blame Obama.

Damn commie, making everything...uh..cheaper...uh...HE'S A MUSLIM!!!!!!!

Nah, it's been relatively low for a bit now, it was up to $4 and over this summer (I worked at a gas station at the time). Y'know it's just going down so it can go up.

Damn speculators. Rather than raising prices when there's problems with supply, they raise prices when there just might possibly be a problem with supply. Or when they feel like making more money.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Sucks for everyone in here, for most of 2011 I had under $3 a gallon gas, as low as $2.97.

It's $3.12 right now, though.
i also ride the bus, but i thought prices were pretty stable.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Its been going up here. It used to be about 3.18, but now it's at 3.49 and just when I got a truck too...
I don't like to drink too much. I just hang out with people that do.
Paid $3.77 for a full tank today. Shit hurts out here in California - we're seeing price increases...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Why on Earth would you buy a truck at this time?

Assuming you're not filthy rich, that is.
Quote by MH400
Not in NZ.

Your sig angers me.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
(Most of) You Europeans also have a well-developed network of public transportation. If I could take PT class and then to work everyday I would because it would be significantly cheaper ($100 annual pass? Please, sign me up!)

But neither the SEPTA bus line nor the SEPTA subway/train go to Downingtown, and only the bus line goes to Media... And the bus line comes at most inconvenient times, either hours before or after a class... So I'm forced to get 20-30 dollars of gas a week.
Quote by blake1221
Why on Earth would you buy a truck at this time?

It comes with an iPad 2.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Where I live petrol is $1.50 a litre, but you can save up to 8 cents by purchasing enough at a supermarket (think its about $30)
Quote by Xiaoxi
It comes with an iPad 2.

Well fuggin' sign me up then!

I live in the city, but trucks and SUVs are just too damn handy, you know?
Quote by blake1221
Well fuggin' sign me up then!

I live in the city, but trucks and SUVs are just too damn handy, you know?

Yea.

Oh look, I need to go get groceries 2 blocks away. Better take the SUV out.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
What?! You Americans are complaining about that?! Here in Ireland we're paying $7.62 per gallon. And rising.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by KirkMetallica
What?! You Americans are complaining about that?! Here in Ireland we're paying $7.62 per gallon. And rising.

Keep in mind that your average American will use a hell of a lot more than anyone is likely to in Europe.
Quote by KirkMetallica

It wasn't always the case, but we have needed gasoline to exist in America for a while now, and we are only going to need it more and more. We don't want our gas to be cheap. We need our gas to be cheap. If it means you pay twice as much, then so be it.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
It's been in the lower quarter of 3 bucks the last few months for me. It's probably like 3.29 or something now.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The other day my mom gave me her Stop and Shop card to fill up. The price went from $3.65 to $3.05. Felt good man.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by KirkMetallica

That's retarded. That's around 2$ a litre here. If that happened I can guarantee you there would be country-wide riot.

**** that dude. Get yourself some land, start growing corn, make your own bio-diesel, sell the rest.
Quote by darkstar2466
It wasn't always the case, but we have needed gasoline to exist in America for a while now, and we are only going to need it more and more. We don't want our gas to be cheap. We need our gas to be cheap. If it means you pay twice as much, then so be it.

You decadent capitalist pigdogs will learn the error of your ways...

And no, we pay that much because our government are idiotic money-hoarding cunts. Almost all of petrol prices in our country is tax.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jan 30, 2012,
Gas prices are at an all-time high here. About £1.3 for 1 litre.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Gas always goes down during the time of elections. But I have noticed over the last year the prices have been getting smaller.
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Quote by KirkMetallica
You decadent capitalist pigdogs will learn the error of your ways...

And no, we pay that much because our government are idiotic money-hoarding cunts. Almost all of petrol prices in our country is tax.

Nah, we're gonna run with our decadence right into our own demise, but that's the American way.

The $7/gal range is obscene though. I feel for you other side of the ponders, but do realize that our idea of public transportation is driving in the car with usually one other person lol.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2