This was inspired by the thread about mugging/violence just before, because it reminded me of something I saw a few months ago, and totally forgot about till now.

I was walking down the road, middle of the day in a decent area. There were families/people around in a park nearby and walking around.

I looked down the road and there were 2 guys having an argument next to a car about 50 metres away. One guy then grabs the other guy by the waist, lifts him up, and spear tackles him back first into the ground. The guy stands back up, then the other guy punches him in the face, then shoves him into the boot of the car so hard that his face hits it. He knocks him to the ground again then lifts him up.

After this, they talk for a few seconds, then the guy that was being beaten up walks slowly over to the drivers side door and gets in. 5 seconds later, the other guy gets into the passengers seat, and they drive off.

I was in shock the entire time. I just froze as I watched this. I was about to call the police, but it seemed so weird, I didn't know what to say, it didn't seem like anyone was in danger anymore.

It was the middle of the day, people were around, but nobody else had a direct lien of sight to it, so nobody else saw.

What the hell did I see?
A reflection of your future, or a ghost of your past which you suppressed until that moment.
West Ham United
You probably unknowingly walked on set of a new Hollywood movie.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
a movie being filmed

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Fight Club

Only obvious answer. Withdraw all your moneyz before they enact Project Mayhem
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Two guys having a fight over who got to drive the car?

this
Australian tourists.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WantsLesPaul

Dude! First rule!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
two brothers?
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Kensai
Australian tourists.

-_-

im watching you kensi...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Two guys having a fight over who got to drive the car?

Or who called shotgun.

Quote by Kensai
Australian tourists.

Probably true.

I'm ashamed of my country.
sometimes you have to kick your bros ass. It's the only way some messages can be conveyed.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
You saw justice.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by son_of_bodom
sometimes you have to kick your bros ass. It's the only way some messages can be conveyed.

I'm going with this.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Man, you saw the light of Jesus giving you an opportunity to step in and save someone, yknow man? I can't believe you walked with the devil of ignorance on this one man. Very sad. The lord is calling you man, you should really answer.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
it was a COP making a deal with a low life dealer....He threatens him with an arrest unless he gives up some names, but also has to beat him up a bit, then he takes him in the car to go get lunch so they can discuss their agreement...and make sure he says he fell down.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
This was inspired by the thread about mugging/violence just before, because it reminded me of something I saw a few months ago, and totally forgot about till now.

I was walking down the road, middle of the day in a decent area. There were families/people around in a park nearby and walking around.

I looked down the road and there were 2 guys having an argument next to a car about 50 metres away. One guy then grabs the other guy by the waist, lifts him up, and spear tackles him back first into the ground. The guy stands back up, then the other guy punches him in the face, then shoves him into the boot of the car so hard that his face hits it. He knocks him to the ground again then lifts him up.

After this, they talk for a few seconds, then the guy that was being beaten up walks slowly over to the drivers side door and gets in. 5 seconds later, the other guy gets into the passengers seat, and they drive off.

I was in shock the entire time. I just froze as I watched this. I was about to call the police, but it seemed so weird, I didn't know what to say, it didn't seem like anyone was in danger anymore.

It was the middle of the day, people were around, but nobody else had a direct lien of sight to it, so nobody else saw.

What the hell did I see?

You seen some funny shit. Some funny shit.
Quote by girlgerms007
two brothers?

probably this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...