Page 1 of 2
New Years resolutions....

Did anyone actually keep theirs?

I kept mine, I wanted to try to be more optimistic this year. So far I've managed to keep it and I feel a hell of a lot better than I did last year and I've even managed to get myself a girlfriend.

What about the pit though, how are your new years resolutions nearly a month on?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Didn't make one
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Mine was to get better at guitar.

Seriously though, my technique is getting much better.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Mine included gaining 10 kg and learning two languages. No I haven't kept mine yet...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It was to get better at guitar, for the first part of January I was going swell but now I've stopped. I'll pick it back up again in February.
West Ham United
Mine was to lose 5 kgs, travel abroad, discover my inner child, embrace new things, reconnect with old friends, become a better person and so on....

Nawt!
Didn't make one.
I said I would force myself to relearn guitar and get back to the level I was at in terms of technical proficiency before I stopped. Haven't touched my guitar at all.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Ok since people are making resolutions that will take a while, has anyone started their resolutions?
In a way, yes, in an other way, lolno.
I've got a job interview today but I've also gained more weight as opposed to losing it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 30, 2012,
My news year resolution was to not get angry at the fools making new years resolutions, thinking that the new digit on the end of the date was something special. I did not succeed. All the new year does is make filling in forms a nuisance for a month or two.
Im not smoking weed
Iv done all my homework (although i dropped most my classes due to family problems)
Got a girfriend and having the sexy time
Iv been eating healthier, and quit being a vegan, and gonna start exercising more
Iv been practicing my jazz, and actually doing some metranome practice

I didnt have any resolutions, but if i did, Im definitely accomplishing them
all i have left to do is get a job...which is horribly annoyingly impossible in my town
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Jan 30, 2012,
My New Year's resolution:

Date more models.
Date a model.
Get a date.
Stop crying while masturbating.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
My New Year's resolution:

Date more models.
Date a model.
Get a date.
Stop crying while masturbating.

Aim high, bro. Aim high.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Mine was to not get involved with any silly New Years resolutions, which I've managed to keep to.... or have I?

I'd say you failed since you made a promise that you weren't supposed to keep... Or did you...?
Quote by Kensai
Aim high, bro. Aim high.

you mean with his penis? nobody wants cum in their eyes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
you mean with his penis? nobody wants cum in their eyes

yeah I mean, what the hell man...

<_<

>_>

(Invalid img)
Mine is to try and learn French. I'm learning slowly. Since the new year i've made a few unofficial ones, like work out more and learn a bit of Italian for my trip to Italy this year.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Stop smoking. No chance in hell
Excercise. Hasn't happened yet
Eating more vegetarian stuff. I'm trying.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I didn't exactly make new year's resolutions, though it ended up that way. My Christmas holiday made me re-evaluate a lot of stuff, but it was only around the second week of the year that I set out sort of resolution-y things, which, so far, I've kept:

-Going to the gym twice a week
-Getting a job
-Waking up no later than 10 every day
-Committing to feminism
-Carpe-ing that diem a bit more in general, I spent term one of uni in hibernation a bit and want to make up for it, really.
Quote by gabcd86

Committing to feminism

lol
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Mine was to gain some muscle/work out. So far I'm sticking to it and already have some visible change on my arms, still skinny as **** though
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by kbabz22
New Years resolutions....

Did anyone actually keep theirs?

I kept mine, I wanted to try to be more optimistic this year. So far I've managed to keep it and I feel a hell of a lot better than I did last year and I've even managed to get myself a girlfriend.

What about the pit though, how are your new years resolutions nearly a month on?

A girlfriend in 1 month?

You mean it's been 1 month since it has been oficial or did you meet her a month ago?

Last edited by VillainousLatin at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by Alex_WK
Mine was to gain some muscle/work out. So far I'm sticking to it and already have some visible change on my arms, still skinny as **** though

Exactly the same as this^.

And I got my hair cut as well, which wasn't a Resolution-y thing (I had been meaning to get it cut for ages), but I figured, new year, new hairdo
Mine were to cut down on the swearing and mellow out. Only time will tell.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by VillainousLatin
A girlfriend in 1 month?

You mean it's been 1 month since it has been oficial or did you meet her a month ago?

I've known her for years but only properly started talking to her around about summertime last year...it's been official for about 2 days
Quote by kbabz22
I've known her for years but only properly started talking to her around about summertime last year...it's been official for about 2 days

oh ok... I thought you went crazy and met a girl and one month in you were official... I will NOT go down that road again...
Quote by VillainousLatin
oh ok... I thought you went crazy and met a girl and one month in you were official... I will NOT go down that road again...

I started going out with my ex after about 3 days of knowing her...that lasted a year and a half, but she was a bitch and I was whipped lol
Quote by kbabz22
I started going out with my ex after about 3 days of knowing her...that lasted a year and a half, but she was a bitch and I was whipped lol

Well, for such a short period of time knowing her, you sure lasted more than my only relationship I ever had and I only knew her for like a month or two before we became official

Learned my lesson

OT: My goal was to lose weight and be more positive, so far so good.
Play more guitar: I do.
Have fun: I most certainly do not.
Work out: lol nah, leaving the house ain't my thing anymore
Eat healthier: Not really eating healthier...not really eating for that matter. So I'll lose fat, but in a bad way.
Save up money: I tried, but had to lend it to my mom.
Make up my mind about what to do with my life from now on: Definitely did, too bad i'm too broke for it to happen anytime soon.

Poison, son.
Mine was to get at least 20 ClanRats painted a month (I collect Warhammer, specifically the Skaven).

Have I done it?

Have I balls.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'm still sitting in bed at midday, think I've failed working harder at uni.

and i haven't saved money either, not completely my fault though cause i got £400 bill.
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by Kensai
Mine included gaining 10 kg and learning two languages. No I haven't kept mine yet...

In a year?
My new year's resolution was to be less of a miserable bastard.

I'm having a bad day today but have at least been trying a bit.
I think mine was something like read more and get better at cooking, well i've finished 3 books this past month, so that's pretty good, but i haven't had a chance to do much cooking, apart from the one time i made soup.
Quote by Ahteh
In a year?

Aye. Managed to do it last year!
Page 1 of 2