So i have had exactly this problem with both of my electric guitars (1 with emg, 1 with dimarzio)

So the problem is that i have this huming noise (mostly in the bridge pickup). When i tilt my guitars slightly against the floor the noise gets really loud. When i turn them near the roof, the noise stops.
Can you please help me? Im running them in a pod hd500, and use headphones. I have tried this in difrent amps in diffrent places, and the problem is the same. Please help me! I have never heard about this before now.
Tried switching the cable? To see if it's from the cable, hold the guitar in normal position, then fiddle around with cable and see if it affects the noise.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Is the any rattling parts inside the guitar? Might be a loose wire. Check pickup and output jack.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
Is the any rattling parts inside the guitar? Might be a loose wire. Check pickup and output jack.

Well, i had an unstabe signal in the guitar before. I send it to a tec, and he fixed it, but a week later i got this problem.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

How much gain are you using? do you have the Noise gate activated on your POD?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate