The old 3 look out dated, remake them!
24 9%
None of them should be
172 65%
Star wars is awful
16 6%
Voters: 266.
Page 1 of 4
I've had quite a bit of free time recently & because i was a massive star wars fan when i was younger, i decided to watch all the films.

I've not seen most of em in years, and the old ones definitely look it . They must have looked great back then, but watching them straight after the newer ones it really doesn't do them any favours.

My question you guys is should they be remade?
Poll to follow!
No, the Star Wars films look great, I don't think the originals look that dated.

Plus don't give George Lucas any ideas, he's already raped the whole series beyond belief.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yes and with more gungans.

Incorporate Jar Jar in the old trilogy
Yes, like episode 1,2 and 3 are made. Needs more Jar Jar Binks. So funny guy. >_>

I don't know. I haven't even watched them all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
The original three Star Wars films should never be remade. Anyone who says otherwise should be euthanized. The newer trilogy shouldn't be remade either, since it's pretty weak, and not really even worth the effort. And we've already had to suffer through it once.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't want to see remakes, I want to see one movie between episodes 3 and 4 showing the rise of Darth Vader and the events that took place during the childhoods on Luke and Leia, as well as the rebellion becoming the force it is in episode 4. Also, I think everyone wants to see how Chewie and Han became best friends.

After that, a Pre-Prequel trilogy could work as well. Show events that took place long before Anakin was found, perhaps show the rise of Darth Sidious.
Hell NO TS!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Yes, but keep Patrick as Picard
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by theogonia777
The original three Star Wars films should never be remade. Anyone who says otherwise should be euthanized. The newer trilogy shouldn't be remade either, since it's pretty weak, and not really even worth the effort. And we've already had to suffer through it once.

The duel in the end of Episode 3 is neat.
Quote by Jyrgen
Incorporate Jar Jar in the old trilogy

They should've purged the Jango Fett clones and ordered some Jar Jar clones. If I were there I'd throw out my pleasure droid and keep a Gungan love slave chained to my sexy gargantuan body when I'm chillin at my palace.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Yes, and star flavour of the month youth actors. Throw in some pop music, too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes, and star flavour of the month youth actors. Throw in some pop music, too.

With more CGI, and make it 3d.

Edit- theyre actually showing Episode One in 3D at the pictures near me soon. I hate 3D and Episode One, so I might give it a miss.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by The Vickshow
I don't want to see remakes, I want to see one movie between episodes 3 and 4 showing the rise of Darth Vader and the events that took place during the childhoods on Luke and Leia, as well as the rebellion becoming the force it is in episode 4. Also, I think everyone wants to see how Chewie and Han became best friends.

After that, a Pre-Prequel trilogy could work as well. Show events that took place long before Anakin was found, perhaps show the rise of Darth Sidious.

This. But done by someone else who is not George Lucas
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
This. But done by someone else who is not George Lucas

+1
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
star wars episode IV is one of the best movies around don't ruin it. I couldn't care less if they did episodes V and VI they were shit
This is the only acceptable remake of Episode IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezeYJUz-84
I gurantee you, if you watch the first 5-10 minutes of this you're gonna watch the whole thing
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by theogonia777

this
Yes, they should remake the prequels. Like, after George Lucas is dead, we can destroy all evidence of them and pretend they never happened, and then they can make them again, except make them good.

Actually they could just erase all evidence of their existence and leave it at that, and I'd be happy.

And then maybe... just maybe... we'll learn to forget. Forget they ever happened. No knowledge of their existence. Maybe there is still hope. Maybe the future generations will never have to know about this dark stain on the history of mankind. Maybe.
I dont like how they didnt include Spock in the newer films
Seriously though episodes 1 - 3 had so much potential to be amazing.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

They should just be left alone. Already been messed with too much anyways.
Quote by frankv
First Spongebob and now this?

What the hell, man?!

I hate all that anime shite as well. And Pokémon can go burn in hell. Yes, I liked the original games when I was like 12 but seriously, they need to cut that shit out now.
does george lucas really need any more money?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Why would anyone hate the prequels? They are fantastic especially episode 1. The acting is not good, but it wasn't in the first trilogy, so that can't be the problem. Jar Jar IS funny.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Hydra150
With more CGI, and make it 3d.

What I want is more action, fancy coreography and funny random things.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Why would anyone hate the prequels? They are fantastic especially episode 1. The acting is not good, but it wasn't in the first trilogy, so that can't be the problem. Jar Jar IS funny.

He is pretty funny yeah. Highlight of the prequels. I hope the remake the original trilogy and put jar jar binks in somewhere.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Turn it into a rom-com.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Kensai
What I want is more action, fancy coreography and funny random things.

He is pretty funny yeah. Highlight of the prequels. I hope the remake the original trilogy and put jar jar binks in somewhere.

Don't forget Clone banter. So, so many Clones, they can't just not talk all day, can they?
Page 1 of 4