So, I didn't know exactly where to post this. So I figured I'd post it in the pit.
My band Blacken The Skyline is trying to book a 2-3 week tour this summer (either June or July) and would like to know if there's any bands out there that would be willin to help us out with booking some shows on our path we're looking to take.
We're from Michigan, and looking to go down to Florida and back up. So any bands between there that would be willing to help get us on a show would be awesome! I can set you up with a show with us in Michigan with a good sized crowd in return for the help! Looking for bands that draws a decent crowd at there hometown venue to help us out.
If anyone is in a band and willing to help, or know of a band in your area that I could contact PLEASE let me know! We are a progressive metalcore band, so other heavy bands would be nice to play with but we'll take anything!
Message me on here, respond to this thread, or message us on facebook, and let's set something up!
There has to be some other musicians on here that are interested in helping! Even if it's just a venue you know of that I can get ahold of.
Thank you!
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
Blacken the Skyline sounds like a name for a band that hates the environment. Why don't you just let the terrorists win while you're at it?
Lol knew I shouldn't have posted this in the pit. Nothing but haters here lol
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
If you guys hit Milwaukee my band would be glad to help man, we're kind of like a Machine Head/Alter Bridge influenced band.