Hey everybody. I waited to post this until I had all of my new pedals. On boxing day I bought myself a Boss RC-3 loop pedal and a Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive and just the other day I got a TC Hall of Fame Reverb as a birthday gift.

Boss DN-2: Definitely a nice pedal. I hadn't originally planned on getting it, I was gonna hold out and save money to buy a love pedal. But then I found it brand new for 40 bucks on boxing day so I couldn't really turn it down. After using it for a while I really enjoy it. It's got nice reaction to how you pick and cleans up or gets a little more distorted accordingly. And gives me the light to medium distortion that my amp was missing. That being said it's definitely not as nice as the love pedal I wanted, but for 40 bucks instead of 200 I can't complain.

Boss RC-3: Mainly bought this pedal to work on my improvising. It's got way more memory than I will ever need and is nice and straight forward to use. I wish there was a slightly bigger selection of drum loops but I can make due with what's there. The pedal does colour your tone a bit, making it slightly darker. But I don't mind it at all so I wouldn't classify this as a negative, however something to consider and I could see it really bothering some people.

TC Hall of Fame: This is definitely my favourite of the 3. My amp doesn't have any built in reverb and I've been waiting to finally get a nice reverb pedal to solve the problem. The Hall of Fame is VERY versatile. With 10 different types of reverbs and then the tone print feature that lets you download new ones for the pedal it will get any kind of reverb you need. When you switch reverb types the dials are calibrated differently to better tweak that specific type. This really helps in getting the sound I was looking for, however it can be a little bit of a nuisance when the dial doesn't change the sound the way you think it will at first. Overall serves the purpose I wanted it for perfectly.

On a side note the board that the pedals are on in the picture I recently built, simple, but I'm quite proud of it .
Attachments:
Pedal Board 1.jpg
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Fender American FSR Stratocaster
Norman B20 CW Folk
1971 Hagstrom Jimmy Acoustic
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
HNPD! That Hall of Fame sounds really nice.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
If I had any sort of decent way to record the sound then I definitely would put up a clip. But unfortunately I don't, it wouldn't do it justice. I'd say check youtube. There is some decent clips on there. Nothing that really gives you exactly what it sounds like but better than anything I can provide.

And yes TC does make good stuff, I love the pedal
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Norman B20 CW Folk
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
Lovely board, gotta love the IKEA GORM shelves.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
HNPD - I was thinking about the TC Hall of Fame - may have to revisit the idea soon... and build a bigger pedal board... and a case to put it in...

I want to try out loop pedals as well, but as it would be for live use I don't want to have something that colours the signal.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
@Raijouta actually it isn't an ikea gorm board. I was gonna build one but there is no ikea near me. It's a shelf from an old shelving unit with a two by four screwed underneath one side to give it a nice angle and allow the power supply to be all underneath.

@Slap-Happy I'd give the RC-3 a try before you write it off, i did find it colours the sound, but you never know maybe you won't, or you will like the difference lol. It is a wonderful pedal. And so is the hall of fame, definitely check it out.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Generation EXP
Norman B20 CW Folk
Blackstar Ht-5
Boss DN-2
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Memory Toy
TC Hall of Fame
Boss RC-3
I have a day of testing new gear ahead of me next month - well middle of... Not that I'm counting... Certainly will try it out, I'll let my ears be the judge.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.