I wanna know if it's safe to put the tuner last in my all bypass pedal board.I was also wondering if I could use an AB box to take it out completely by putting the tuner in the B channel if u know what I mean.I like the sound of the board with the tuner not in it.I'm just a bit worried that the signal to the tuner won't be strong enough and I won't b in tune.
Go guitar ---> AB box with pedal chain in A and tuner in B. The tuner should be first in the pedal chain.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
It's safe to put it last in the chain but it's also pointless. There's no benefit to having it last, and the drawback is that it might not track as well. You can definitely put it in the B channel if you want to remove it, though. That's a fine solution.
it'll work, but you want it at the beginning of the signal for maximum accuracy
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by AtaBorMan
Go guitar ---> AB box with pedal chain in A and tuner in B. The tuner should be first in the pedal chain.

This.

I also use the A/B box as kill switch.
Quote by AtaBorMan

Awesome call....thanx.