hey, im looking in to buying a new chorus pedal, right now im using the chorus setting on a behringer digital multi fx FX600 but i feel that it is leaving me with wanting more, any suggestions on which chorus pedal i should go for? and price?
well up to 80, new or used, im just looking for a chorus pedal because the one im using just doesnt have a strong sound and dims the volume like crazy, it might be the pedal, but i dont know
Try and find a used EHX Small Clone (or maybe a micro). If not, The MXR stuff is supposed to be really good. Their Wylde Chorus is nice if you feel like saving up a bit more but the Micro Chorus is certainly nothing to scoff at.
If you really want cheap, the Danelectros seem pretty good. I got the el cheapo FAB one and it's a little pearler. Small clone if you can afford it, Danelectro if you can't.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
What you need is a boss ce-2.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Tonerider Superlush Chorus.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Save some dough and get the Analogman chorus, you'll be happy you did.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III
i second the fab chorus. awesome for $15.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
well i looked over all of the pedals, and im interested in the small cone the most, what would be a good price for it?
Quote by sake13211
well i looked over all of the pedals, and im interested in the small cone the most, what would be a good price for it?

$45.
mojostompboxes.com