Page 1 of 2
As in, the recent visitors to your profile, not those people with pickup trucks that come over and help my mother with her bills in her room alone.

walkingminstral
mullet1337
Carmel
Burgery
Kensai

That's it
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
-[NiL]-, aaronni, Acϵ♠, AdamG313, Alex Vik, ali.guitarkid7, Aqua Dementia, Baba O'Riley, BDR_23, beefcake122, BelowTheSun, Benjami, benonbass1, BenRaah, bfredder92, Blackbullet, Blackholesun00, BladeSlinger, blake1221, Blargaha, BlissfulApathy, boreamor, Burgery, ButtHurt©, Cadj, Cal UK, cam_sampbell, Cejis33, Chainer, cobain42, Confuse-a-Cat, Craigo, creaturejames, CrunchyRoll, darklite41, darkstar2466, DegaDeth, Demon Wolf, digman50, DimebagLivesOn, due 07, Eddie4President, epiless, Erias, Ett-tusen, Firewind Raging, Flagon, FlashNinja, flxjhnlrssn, frankv, frozen_soul, GbAdimDb5m7, Gerbs, Gibson_SG_uzr55, Gregray88, Grey Dynasty, GuideToGenocide, hendo123456789, Hidden Hippo, homeless-john, iplayat11, irongoat666, itamar100, izbbass, Jackal58, JamSessionFreak, jani92jani, jgbsmith, jimmydvn, jimmyled, jmlaw01, joestrat5000, JohnnyGenzale, kaptink, keinerniemand, Kensai, kertets, King Of Suede, KirkMetallica, Krieger91, LeakyFlask, loose bowels, Lord-O-Donuts, lp345, LRCGUITAR, lupin347, m.f.k.r, maker's marked, metalblaster, metaldud536, Metasponge, metharian, Minkaro, mitythor666, Morello is god, MReaper, mullet1337, Napalm Guzzler, ne14t, Ninja_Tortois3, OddOneOut, Old Lady, Onzaso, Orryn, Pagan_Poetry, Palodigon, Paramore., PaulyVengeance, pearljammer_1, Photograph, Primus2112, pwnerer, raoooos, Retardwitguitar, RetroGunslinger, Reviewer Pete, rhysm, richie7410, rjdusa, robertito696, Rockford_rocks, Rosin, RU Experienced?, sakura'sdarkest, Scott™, Shabalaba, SharkyR, Shenlong, Shr3dz0r, SMH07, Sofa, Sora21, soundgarden1986, Spiner202, Stickynotez, stratkat, sugar_daddy, sword shredder, sXe170, Synyster, T.s.e, Tanglewoodguit, tattyreagh, TDS, thefuzz454, themetalbucket, theogonia777, TheReverend724, thewantonman, Thrashtastic15, Tsar66, Ur all $h1t, Vendetta16, Vitor_vdp, WantsLesPaul, Way Cool JR., WCPhils, wigzwamz, willT08, wizards?, xX.SirenSong.Xx, zgr0826, Zoot Allures, _KurtCobain_77, |69|

That's it
How many recent visitors does it keep?

Only keeps mine for 1-2 weeks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
you just wanted to publicly mention that Carmel visited your page you loser
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
More like Kensai visited my page
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Control_IsDead, Burgery, Southerndrawl, FearMyLightning, Tessalate, RetroGunslinger, darb0114, iommi600

Why you lurking my profile Fear?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Only one showing: ClownGrinder. But hey, it's a cool name.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i have 44 showing o_0 im not typing out all of that, no way
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
papershredder
mullet1337
DJ Safari
thegloaming
cliff_em_all
RHCP_Nirvana_FF
Wolfinator-x
mnf50
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by a_7_x
It's an Israeli thing?

It happens everywhere she told me.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
matiasfjeldmark
Marshmellow
BenRaah (he's cool. he likes Oceansize)
EMGs_rule
Ikillintel
metaldud536
Birdy266
ClownGrinder

Don't know half of those

Also, I lurk in invisible mode so you won't catch me
MusicMan24 (Packer boy creepin)
Floydfanatic
GateXIII
Hydra150
Ikillintel
TerrBear2012
chrisatgrace
Sir Daniel

Who are these people?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
MusicMan24 (Packer boy creepin)
Floydfanatic
GateXIII
Hydra150
Ikillintel
TerrBear2012
chrisatgrace
Sir Daniel

Who are these people?

How do you not know Sir Daniel? It is, after all, Sir Daniel.

Actually I have no damn clue. People who sign up for no reason and forget to ever sign out even while lurking?
WantsLesPaul
cfhdomination
thembones16
aeroslash09
Kozlic
kaneorsomething
Capt_Clarkson
-Mantra-

Edit: Oh, it shows more than 8 if you click on it. No way I'm typing all of them.
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 30, 2012,
Nobody. Because I'm a jackass who doesn't deserve visits. Like a paedophile in prison.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Mine seems very random. Sometimes the same people will be there for quite a while, and then other times, it will say I have X amount of visitors today, but no pictures.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Guns&Rosesman49
rocknroll93
moscaespañol
chev311e
OVER9000VIDEOS
WCPhils
mnfarmer
RiffsanBridges

Some bros, some creepin on who their new Spongebob overlord is
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Jewchords, Sam and Dickman.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
thefuzz454
matiasfjeldmark
Guitar Guy21
Davo Ownz
GateXIII
Rising
captainsnazz
Shows nothing.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Rancid Ivy
Shows nothing.

Are you sure?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Gessu who seems to reside in Tabs & Chords
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
My grandchildren haven't visited me in ages, the bastards!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm visiting everyone's profile who doesn't have recent visitors. No pitmonkey gets left behind!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

gRiLeD cHiKen, Scowmoo, call me travis, bastard son, tobyflyr, HeretiK538. McArsonist. bfmv159
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
matiasfjeldmark
Marshmellow
BenRaah (he's cool. he likes Oceansize)
EMGs_rule
Ikillintel
metaldud536
Birdy266
ClownGrinder

Don't know half of those

Also, I lurk in invisible mode so you won't catch me

Invisible mode won't help you from visiting profiles unnoticed. It just works with the "users online" list.

Noone has visited me recently, though... and neither have anyone visited my profile
Quote by Neo Evil11
Jewchords, Sam and Dickman.

I don't remember this

Your profile must be shit
Page 1 of 2