Get him this one

Link

Same brand, except this one is cheaper and and has a gyro stabilizer. I have the exact same one and it is incredibly easy and fun to fly. Best $25 I've ever spent.

edit:

Yeah, could be adbot. Even still, my recommendation stands. If any of you pit monkeys want a badass cheap toy, get that.
Tis definitely an adbot, but I don't report unless they post like twenty threads at once.
Quote by happytimeharry
Get him this one

Link

Same brand, except this one is cheaper and and has a gyro stabilizer. I have the exact same one and it is incredibly easy and fun to fly. Best $25 I've ever spent.

edit:

Yeah, could be adbot. Even still, my recommendation stands. If any of you pit monkeys want a badass cheap toy, get that.

me and my room mate have those, well.. had. We would often battle each other with them

they are pretty fun too, although battery on the plane usually doesnt last more than 15 mins
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
me and my room mate have those, well.. had. We would often battle each other with them

they are pretty fun too, although battery on the plane usually doesnt last more than 15 mins

Yeah, that's the only downside. The battery life is dreadful compared to how long you have to charge it.