And also a little scared to post this under Metal.

But why do people seem to hate Bring Me The Horizon SO much? They get as much hate as Justin Bieber or Glee around here, but I don't see any real justification. Sure, most of the fans are annoying and the band members do some questionable stuff, but their music is some of the best hi-gain stuff (for fear of being flamed) I've heard in the past few years. Plus, you gotta respect any artist that keeps on doing exactly what they want no matter how much hate they receive.

Even if people think the music is really bad, I don't see why this band receives the excessive bashing it does. It seems people go out of their way to express their dislike of this band. If you read the comments of any BMTH related news article, all comments against the band are consistently up voted, while any comment even hinting at liking the band are downvoted fast.

I'd like some intellectual discussion, so no trolling please.
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
Bring Me The Horizon don't belong in this forum, head over to hardcore (I think) to discuss them.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.