We are a young thriving metal band from Finland. Our aim is to deliver high quality, high energy music.

Our newest release 'Axis' is available as a free stream and downloand here: http://nerveend.com

I sing and play guitar in the band. The whole EP is recorded, mixed and mastered by me. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. Thanks!
Last edited by Ronixis at Jan 30, 2012,
I downloaded this 4 track EP from got djent.com about 2 months ago and I have to say it is amazing, particularly axis of rotation, top class production for an emerging band too I have to say.

Any new music on the horizon or any UK shows in the near future would be great.
Quote by ProgFripp74
I downloaded this 4 track EP from got djent.com about 2 months ago and I have to say it is amazing, particularly axis of rotation, top class production for an emerging band too I have to say.

Any new music on the horizon or any UK shows in the near future would be great.

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you liked the EP!

Our plan for the next summer is to write material for a full lenght album and tour Finland. We really, really hope to tour outside of Finland soon. Maybe next year, if all goes as planned with releasing the full lenght cd. If we have enough listeners there, coming to play a show will be easy and affordable.

People spreading the word and sharing our songs will greatly improve our chances of touring around Europe. Hopefully the word gets out and we'll play a show in the UK sooner than you think!
Quote by merriman44
Do me a favor and check us out as well?

www.fadetooblivion.com

Sure thing! The first big turn-off is the drums. The Drumkit From Hell samples you are using have been available since 2002. Over the ten years, it's been used to death and the more I hear these samples, the more I start to hate them. From my viewpoint, the DFH kit needs a TONS of processing before it starts to sound decent. There's a lot of ways to make programmed drums sound good and realistic, but there's not a lot you can do with that sample kit. It also sounds that the drums are in mono and slightly panned to the right. Metal drums sound really weird to me if the kick and snare isn't panned dead center, which is the way they are in 99 % commercial metal mixes. Not to mention the lack of stereo field, which you'd hear if the toms and cymbals would have been panned properly.

The whole mix sounds a bit harsh and unfinished. This kind agressive music would really benefit from a strong, agressive big sounding mix.

Despite the unprofessional sounding production, you got some decent songs and good riffs there, so there's a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!
We're playing a show on this years Ilosaarirock festival among artists such as Children Of Bodom, Insomnium, Swallow the Sun, Apocalyptica and Stam1na.

Ilosaarirock Festival 13th to 15th July 2012
We released a shit reel with bunch of outtakes from our recording sessions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmcERnCIXdk

There's little to none of actual playing, but that stuff was already covered in our previous studio videos. This is just us goofing around, which happened a lot during recording.