Having never listened to Pat the Bunny before, he sounds scarily like a more insane Spoonboy.

Also this is good.

EDIT: Well that last verse was depressing.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by SuperBlob
Having never listened to Pat the Bunny before, he sounds scarily like a more insane Spoonboy.

lol

It's kind of weird, I'm a huge Pat the Bunny fan but I never did get around to listening to RG. I'm still hung up on how good WDU is/was.
No one gave two shits when I talked about them :/ . I saw em at their only california show *-)

still amazing and almost cried

srsly

edit: theres another album with just pat playing, but its not nearly as good imo
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by DempseyPunk
No one gave two shits when I talked about them :/ . I saw em at their only california show *-)

still amazing and almost cried

srsly

edit: theres another album with just pat playing, but its not nearly as good imo

The ones with Pat just playing are rarely as good.

I haven't gotten into Ramshackle Glory yet, but that song was alright.
I knew Pat when I stayed in Vermont for a couple of months. His songs are great but he doesn't really practice what he preaches. I'd go to a show he was playing and he'd finish with My Idea of Fun and try to find a shot of dope as soon as he got off stage.

As for Ramshackle Glory, I heard the songs just after he'd gotten out of rehab and I was really excited, but the songs he wrote in rehab (Never Coming Home, Epic Song, First Song Part 2) are way better than the ones after he got out IMO.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I knew Pat when I stayed in Vermont for a couple of months. His songs are great but he doesn't really practice what he preaches. I'd go to a show he was playing and he'd finish with My Idea of Fun and try to find a shot of dope as soon as he got off stage.

As for Ramshackle Glory, I heard the songs just after he'd gotten out of rehab and I was really excited, but the songs he wrote in rehab (Never Coming Home, Epic Song, First Song Part 2) are way better than the ones after he got out IMO.

"We'll slam some drugs cause we're enough"

Sounds like practicing exactly what he preached.
I'm an asshole.
I have Live the Dream on CD, but haven't listened to it much.

I really like his work in Johnny Hobo and WDU, though. Didn't really get into Michael Jordan Touchdown Pass either, and haven't listened to any of his other musical ventures.

He seems like a pretty cool guy.
Quote by lookpizza
"We'll slam some drugs cause we're enough"

Sounds like practicing exactly what he preached.

It's slam some dunks.
Dickless.
Playtime Posse is the best project Pat's been involved in by a long shot.

And I always thought "My Idea of Fun" was really sympathetic to people afflicted with drug addiction. It's not really like Johnny Hobo where he'd be all "yeah woo shootin' dope is sick bro! ", but ya. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
Hmmmmm I wonder if Pat put slam some dunks because it sounds a lot like slam some drugs. No no, I don't think he's a fan of wordplay.
I'm an asshole.
So I remember a while ago trying to find the other side of Love Songs for the Apocalypse. You know, the one done by MANTITS. I couldn't seem to locate a good link with minimal effort so I gave up. Well I finally found it today: turns out it's a lot easier to find music when you're searching for the right band name. I always thought the name was just Mantis, derp.

Anyway, it's pretty good. Just thought I'd share my anecdote and opinion.
The Bananarchists got to play a few songs at the ramshackle show a few days ago. It was awesome. Met them all, and played amp guard for niki. Pat was a delight, and ive never seen a friendlier crowd. A few new songs played as well
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Feb 28, 2012,