Epiphone les paul pick guards are rised at the bottom . Is it possible to make it flat with the guitar?
Well, the guitar's face is curved, so you would have to mold a pickguard to the contour of the body. Which really isn't ideal, you could always just take it off or paint one on.
Quote by Skullivan
Well, the guitar's face is curved, so you would have to mold a pickguard to the contour of the body. Which really isn't ideal, you could always just take it off or paint one on.
what if i let it sit on warm water for a while then put on and kinda bended it to the shape of the guitar
Depends on the plastic used for the pickguard, as to whether heating it will make is moldable/plastic.

I doubt it myself, and ofc dont go mad and damage the finish on the guitar, but you probably wont do any harm trying. If it doesnt you could see about getting a pickguard made that would, but thats the way all LP pickguards are meant to be, gibson as well as epiphone.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Snapple
Depends on the plastic used for the pickguard, as to whether heating it will make is moldable/plastic.

I doubt it myself, and ofc dont go mad and damage the finish on the guitar, but you probably wont do any harm trying. If it doesnt you could see about getting a pickguard made that would, but thats the way all LP pickguards are meant to be, gibson as well as epiphone.
alright i just thought it would look weird but if its normal i shouldnt change it.
Yep - completely usual. I took the guard off my LP standard and just popped the screws back in the holes as I prefer the sunburst without the white plate. Don't mind the black guards though...
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
That is absolutely the standard.
Here:
“It’s been very important throughout my career that I’ve met all the guys I’ve copied, because at each stage they’ve said, "Don’t play like me, play like you.”
Eric Clapton

Most Epic Build!
totally normal. it would probably look weirder if it did match the curve of the body