Check it out and let me know. "Like" my page if you dig it! www.facebook.com/akingsransomrock
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
very cool band name first of all. I like your growls and guitar work going on. I wasn't really digging the "singing" section where you stopped growling but I guess that's just me. I think you should also fill in some notes during the sweep section instead of stopping and going with the rhythm guitar. It'll make it sound fuller in my opinion. You have some cool riffs going on and your heading in a good direction.
check out mines: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504681
Loved the attitude in your intro but when the drums were building up, I was hoping for a big explosion! The harmonized riffs are very cool. I agree with the fella above about the singing. I think there's an opportunity to have a catchier vocal melody, also performed with a bit more oomph - maybe harmonize it? Favorite part was the eruption after that big girl/child scream. I agree your song is on the right path, so I'd say continue to flesh out some ideas with the vocal melody and an ending to punctuate the song. Keep it up champo!
thanks guys! my next song I'm doing is going to have a lot more singing, but more aggressive singing. I wanted this songs singing to kind of be ambient and creepy not so much super catchy but I definitely get where your coming from.
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
Pretty good song. I agree with the other guys about the singing. I think you could put some effect on it to make them seem more distant or maybe like a mega phone effect. They just seem a little dry. Other than that, excellent work. Cheers.
Thank man, I really appreciate the positive feedback, and will definitely take the criticism because majority seems to agree about clean vocals! Cheers! (I'm Drinking now) "Like" the page if your down!
Critting as I listen:
-The production is really solid. I really liked the intro riff. It had balls. I like balls.
-The growls are really nice, too, though your clean vox aren't as good as I'd like them to be. The lyrics seemed to be pretty corny from what I could decipher, though the vocals mostly fit the style, so I won't complain too much. Good lyrics are hard to write more often than not.
-The biggest complaints I have are that the drums are pretty uninspired and the bass is lost in the mix.
-I liked the start-and-stop feel of the harmonized riff right before the cleans.
-The solo was nice and well produced. The lead tone wasn't one that I would use, but it fit the mix and didn't bleed gain or anything.
-The stutters you did one the "everyone dies alone" seemed kind of silly and didn't really contribute to the song.

For the most part, I liked it. The clean vox are in need of work, the drumming erred a little too much on the side of caution, and there were some production flubs. That said, the production on the guitars, vox, and drums was really good. Your rhythm tone was awesome. The solo was clean and well executed. Overall, I'd give you a 7/10, which translates to "in need of improvement, but good nonetheless".

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1515855
Thank's a lot for the constructive criticism! I've seriously got completely mixed reviews on the clean vocals, however I am working on them a lot for the next song, doing a whole different approach. As far as lyrics I did this song during halloween and it was kind of a song themed around that type of atmosphere, it's supposed to be lyrics through a killers eyes, but my other releases won't be dark and cheesy esque, it was just a fun theatric type of thing.