I know it's not the smartest idea to come to the pit for opinions, but I figure theirs got to be someone here that can give an honest mature opinion.

I know this girl that I've been talking to for a while now. I've hungout with her a couple of times and she seemed nice. she sent me a message today telling me how she took her Mom's car, drove around in it for like an hour, picked up her friends and took them where they needed to go, and then came back home. But seems to have no regret with wasting her parents gas and potentially being arrested, (She's 18) for driving around in a car that's not hers. Did I mention she doesn't have her license?

But she acts like this is normal and doesn't seem to let it bother her.

What does the pit think? Do you think this girls a disrespectful bitch or do you think I'm wrong in being mad at her for her stupidity?

I just needed to vent to someone..
It's not half as bad as the shit I did when I was 18. But I never got any women either so don't listen to me.
My opinion is that you are seeing a retard and you should not be around her because of the potential for the fuzz screwing you over.

Trust me buddy I made it with worse.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I think she's an irresponsible bitch.

Fuck her if you can, then don't call her back. That'll learn 'er.
Maybe she's just confusing real life with grand theft auto. I know I do at times, that's why I got atleast two wanted stars and a trail of dead hookers after me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
So what? I drove around without a license when I was 16. You have to get practice some how.
A lot of people drive around without insurance anyway.
It's a stupid thing to do anyway.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Jan 30, 2012,
Just a irresponsible teenager. I think you have good reason to be upset with her.
Maybe TS should take this to the relationship thread....
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
THE PIT HAS DELIBERATED

you're a knob.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
but I figure theirs got to be someone here that can give an honest mature opinion.

Quote by Platinum Pro
She's not my girlfriend. Just a good friend of mine. Or was a good friend of mine.

Just because she did something stupid doesn't mean you need to terminate a friendship. Just convince her to get her license and all should be better.
I was expecting some "this girl ****ed all my best friends then shat on my bed but I still love her" type story.

This is pathetic. The girl drove a car, **** her. Let her parent's get angry, why the **** would you?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Just because she did something stupid doesn't mean you need to terminate a friendship. Just convince her to get her license and all should be better.

This. Sure what she did was irresponsible and foolish but that's no reason to stop being friends with her.
Quote by Extra Ordinary

Agree.

Not everyone's perfect. Some things just need to be addressed and fixed.
So, uh...is she hot?
a disrespectful bitch? for driving around her friends for an hour?

grow a pair.
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
Quote by Onzaso
a disrespectful bitch? for driving around her friends for an hour?

grow a pair.

We just call that being a good friend.
Quote by trainspotted11
We just call that being a good friend.

Exactly. Maybe ts is just annoyed he wasn't invited for the drive?
TS is gay.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
ITT: People clearly not understanding the OP.
Quote by Kensai
ITT: People clearly not understanding the OP.

We understand, you don't understand us.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I understand you all need some spanking.
I already got mine today.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Obviously, if you were sent a message by her telling you this then it's an advertisement by her that she has wheels and an invitation as well. She's trying to impress you and I guess never factored in that you would think she is irresponsible.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by whoomit
I think she's an irresponsible bitch.

Fuck her if you can, then don't call her back. That'll learn 'er.

Sounds like somebody is looking for some action.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by girlgerms007
Obviously, if you were sent a message by her telling you this then it's an advertisement by her that she has wheels and an invitation as well. She's trying to impress you and I guess never factored in that you would think she is irresponsible.

It seems to me that she's crying out for attention. I mean, I have my own car. I drive back and forth to school everyday, so their would be no reason for her to try to impress me by her driving.

For all you that are questioning my reasons why I'm mad, it's because I know for a fact that she's a smart person. I mean, this girl is a very smart girl when it comes to history or anything of the sort. It just pains me to think that she would waste all that on making stupid choices that could land her in jail.
I see what you mean dude. Plenty of smart people do stupid things and have to learn their lesson the hard way.