Page 1 of 3
Trailer

Thoughts?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Looked a little easy, to be honest. Like Falling Down with half the sense of purpose and meaning, and more "everyone sucks, they deserve to die."
Last edited by blake1221 at Jan 30, 2012,
Yes, God Bless America.
\

For real though, some days I just wanna kick the shit out of some people, but never kill them.
Last edited by trainspotted11 at Jan 30, 2012,
Looks awesome.

edit: you niggas didn't even watch it, did you?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low

EDIT: What the freaking hell?!?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Last edited by stealstrings at Jan 30, 2012,
Looks like a shit movie.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by blake1221
Looked a little easy, to be honest. Like Falling Down with half the sense of purpose and meaning, and more "everyone sucks, they deserve to die."

I'm kind of interested to see if it's actually just masturbatory "Isn't it terrible when people are annoying? Wouldn't it be great to kill them" or something deeper. Hard to tell from the trailer. I think it has potential though.

I hope it's not one of those films where they spend the entire thing killing people only for the last 1/4 to be the guy learning that killing people you dislike is wrong. Like that film with Johnny Knoxville competing in the Special Olympics where they spend the entire film taking the piss out of the mentally handicapped only for the message to be "Don't make fun of the retards, like we just did for the past 2 hours".
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I'd watch it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I'm kind of interested to see if it's actually just masturbatory "Isn't it terrible when people are annoying? Wouldn't it be great to kill them" or something deeper. Hard to tell from the trailer. I think it has potential though.

I hope it's not one of those films where they spend the entire thing killing people only for the last 1/4 to be the guy learning that killing people you dislike is wrong. Like that film with Johnny Knoxville competing in the Special Olympics where they spend the entire film taking the piss out of the mentally handicapped only for the message to be "Don't make fun of the retards, like we just did for the past 2 hours".

The vibe from the trailer was a strong hint at the former, but I'll still watch for the potential...deepness..I guess.

I don't even know what moral they could pull out of this, besides getting caught in the end and realizing killing is bad.

Or, I could see him realizing, "why the fuck should I let these people bother me" and learn to let live.
That guy is so patriotic.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by blake1221
The vibe from the trailer was a strong hint at the former, but I'll still watch for the potential...deepness..I guess.

I don't even know what moral they could pull out of this, besides getting caught in the end and realizing killing is bad.

Or, I could see him realizing, "why the fuck should I let these people bother me" and learn to let live.

My guess is that, as he's dying with a brain tumour, he leaves something to her. And she, like everyone else, sells out and probably makes it a reality tv show or something.
Quote by trainspotted11
Fuck you.

Lrn2bypasscensor

fu[.b][.b][/.b][/.b]ck

Remove the periods.

fuck

Quote by a_7_x
My guess is that, as he's dying with a brain tumour, he leaves something to her. And she, like everyone else, sells out and probably makes it a reality tv show or something.

Assimilation is inevitable? I can dig. But that'd be a somber ending, don't you think?
why teach him that
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
OH MY GOD

THIS LOOKS AMAZING

I am not even kidding, Ur All Shit, you have made my god damn day. Bless your heart.
Quote by blake1221
Lrn2bypasscensor

fu[.b][.b][/.b][/.b]ck

Remove the periods.

fuck

Assimilation is inevitable? I can dig. But that'd be a somber ending, don't you think?

fu[/.size]ck looks better

Quote by trainspotted11
My way works too.

Not on UG Classic.

Quote by moscaespañol

Doesn't come up right on phones and stuff.
Quote by blake1221

I think they could easily use it to hold up a gigantic mirror to the audience of culturally above-it-all snobs who go to see the movie where the guy kills the people they think they're better than and say "Hey, this shit you've just been masturbating over for the past 2 hours, it's even more vapid and stupid than the bullshit you look down on these other people for doing".
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
reminds me of super for some reason....annoying girl sidekick who is acting under dis-illusion.

Also, inb4 wbc sues movie for indirect threats
Quote by whoomit
Not on UG Classic.

The real question is why are you using UG Classic? It hurts my eyes.
Wow, that compilation on the TV addressed every single thing wrong with this country right off the bat. This looks pretty good. I don't expect it to be deep, just satisfying.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by whoomit
Not on UG Classic.

UG Classsic sucks and phones are useless.

Fuck man, I'm turning into Thrashtastic.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
I think they could easily use it to hold up a gigantic mirror to the audience of culturally above-it-all snobs who go to see the movie where the guy kills the people they think they're better than and say "Hey, this shit you've just been masturbating over for the past 2 hours, it's even more vapid and stupid than the bullshit you look down on these other people for doing".

Yeah, okay, I'm sold. I like that interpretation better than the initial perceived theme of the film.

Quote by trainspotted11

People that use Black don't get taken seriously.
Quote by moscaespañol

I personally enjoy f[.font=arial]u[./font]ck.
Quote by trainspotted11

You like Dave Mustaine and have Alex from A Clockwork Orange as your avatar. Of course you'd use UG Black.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by whoomit

Works on my iPhone.
Page 1 of 3