I have a Marshall DSL401, I plugged into it one day and I had no sound. So I took it back to the place I got it and they plugged through the FX loop and got sound. They said it was a fuse and that their guitar tach would take a look at it.

So 4 weeks down the line they phoned me and said he couldn't find a problem with the amp but I had the option of sending up to Marshall but it would cost a minimum of £100, now how they could quote that by not knowing what the problem is, is totally beyond me.

I've now taken it to a different store where they're gonna take a look at it. But do any of you guys know what the problem could be. When I checked they vavles they seemed fine, I assume the 1st store's guitar tech checked them so I guess it's not them. I only got volume from the front panel when I turned the amp all the way up on full but even then it was the slightest sound.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Jesus Christ are people retarded? I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the person who looked at the amp. You probably popped a preamp tube. A fuse? I don't even....
Quote by al112987
Jesus Christ are people retarded? I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the person who looked at the amp. You probably popped a preamp tube. A fuse? I don't even....

Haha, that's exactly what I said to my Dad after I got off the phone with them. Me and my mate think it's a pre-amp tube is well. When I checked I could only see 3 pre-amp tubes so I can only assume it's that.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!