Makes me want to spin kick my grandmother in the ****ing sternum and shit on her face while drinking whiskey and smoking out of an aluminum pipe.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
That video is a cliche...

..Also, the song is shit.

Shhhhh he's probably just one of the new 12'ers....

'08?

*whyyoulistentoshitmusic.jpeg*
There goes (insert the few number of seconds i lasted on that video) seconds of my life.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Spanish style All That Remains...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by .Joker.
Slipknot? lol

That's what I thought.

I think the song is ok. It's got a nice feel to it. I'd get in to for a day or two at least.

EDIT: I actually kind of like these guys.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jan 31, 2012,
I like all the parts with the cool stuff
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
The drummer and guitarists aren't doing anything different than most other bands these days.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
I was expecting something much, much worse. I was about to turn it off and then the bongos/congas/whatevers came in and I changed my mind. I listened to the rest of it in hope they would feature again.

It's pretty shit, but it's not hurting my ears.

Okay, it is hurting me. Not as much as I expected, though.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jan 31, 2012,
All That Remains? Trivium? The hell are you guys talking about. Try Lamb Of God, Devildriver or recent Living Sacrifice.

Tis shit though.