Im sure a lot of you like myself have had some rather creepy otherworldy sounds come through a telephone call but last night it happened through my MP3 player, a creative Zen so i was just wondering if anyone knew what the hell it is??

Kinda like the video below but ive always heard it much more busy/bubbly sounding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyO5OZWX-l4
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Personally, I think you're a witch.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Haven't had something like this, but on rare occasions I hear people calling my name through the music I'm listening to. I check and nobody did.
This is the first time I've heard of this. I've heard voices come out of my amp several times. They were speaking Chinese. So I guess I had different aliens.
it's the government's mind-contrilling-waves experiment. a few glitches. but they're sure it work it out.
Ghosts inhabit your phone. Good luck.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Ghosts inhabit your phone. Good luck.

then who was mp3 player?
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
What kind of music were you listening to TS?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
... good music?? haha
i just had it on random so cant really remember but considering most of my music collection involves Alice Cooper Pink Floyd or Rainbow one could assume it was one of those. Just skipped it and next track was fine and never had trouble with it before. there arent a mass of songs on there so its def been played and been okay in the past

Quote by jthm_guitarist

Yes like dis!
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
its radio interference, happens all the time, electronics have to allow it for some stupid reason.
Quote by Sparky-MMA
its radio interference, happens all the time, electronics have to allow it for some stupid reason.

Beat me to it. Zen's do get access to radio channels right? I know Zune's had that before Ipod did, not sure about Zen. Is Zen still making mp3 players? They were pretty big for a while a couple years ago.
Dickless.
While using Headphones with my POD X3 Live, i would sometimes get a Church Sermon Broadcast coming through...I'm talkin one of those Churches that probably also handle poisonous snakes, or like the Bible Beater Paster Broadcast from the movie "Children of the Corn"...was kinda creepy, i relocated the POD X3 Live and havent heard it sense.