Title explains it. This is the first song I am really serious about, because I like it quite a lot and actually think it is good enough to show people. I recorded both guitars and vocals on my ipod and mixed it and messed with everything so it sounds a bit clearer. Hope you enjoy and I would love feedback.

Click Here!
"I hope you're proud how you
Would grovel in submission
To feed your own ambition"
I thought you did a great job with this. The Pre-chorus type section at around 50 seconds was my favorite part. Some of this sounded like it had a Brian Fallon vibe to it, which is a huge compliment in my opinion. I could see this redone as a full band recording type of thing at some point, it had some potential for that. Good job
Recording quality is pretty average. Nice voice, very likeable, and nice to listen to. I agree with the above about the pre-chorus part. Good stuff overall mate. Would be good to hear that in a bigger setup.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1481695
Thanks. I might expand on this song sometime once the drummer for my band is available again. I'm glad you liked it though. I'll see what I can do about improving the quality of my recordings.
"I hope you're proud how you
Would grovel in submission
To feed your own ambition"
Really enjoyed it, you've got a really cool voice. Like people said, the recording quality isn't amazing (home recording?) but the ideas are great
C4C?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
yeah i liked it, it was a good listen. I like the beginning stuff, just feel like its a weird transition into the verse easy listen, good work!
sweet voice man, whole song is majorly awesome!!!! love the lyrics espically the smile good like the first few weeks part!! solo was a perfect fit, SHMIT I LOVED THE WHOLE SONG!!!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here