Page 1 of 2
Just bit my finger.

Doubt it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Nope, pretty sure carrots don't have bones.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
What if it was someone else's finger?
Like yours...
O_O
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Pretty sure the bones are tougher than carrots, man.

Still, this should be doable.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by King Donkey
First three posts are all Spongebob avatars.

That's four, you forgot yours
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by sebastian_96
What if it was someone else's finger?
Like yours...
O_O

ಠ_ಠ
What you getting at, boy?
Quote by bastards
That's four, you forgot yours

I didn't think mine counted. Four it is!
West Ham United
haven't ate any carrots since I was like 4 and ate so many I got ****ing allergic to them.

Brain says "don't do it" either way
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Bones are more dense than carrots.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Spongebob bros are representing!

Also, that doesn't seem right. Carrots don't have bones.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Spongebob bros are representing!

Also, that doesn't seem right. Carrots don't have bones.

But they have hairs!
West Ham United
Carrots might have bones

We don't have the technology to know these wondrous things!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Carrots might have bones

We don't have the technology to know these wondrous things!

Actually, this guy might be onto something.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Somebody dissect a carrot while it's still in the ground. I've always wondered what that circular thing in the middle is, must be a bone.
West Ham United
Remember that thread about the guy with numb fingers and a cannibal girlfriend? Yeah, ask him.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by King Donkey
Somebody dissect a carrot while it's still in the ground. I've always wondered what that circular thing in the middle is, must be a bone.

I've actually eaten around that. It's the core and has weird tendrils on it. kind of like a thorny plant stem.
I just bit my finger again.

I'm really starting to question the legitimacy of this...
But biting off a carrot is difficult for me, so who is saying it isn't easier to bite off my own finger? I could be like Django Reinhardt, or Tony Iommi, or the drummer from Def Leppard.
Quote by WCPhils
Actually, this guy might be onto something.

What if bones ARE carrots?

the muffin!
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I've actually eaten around that. It's the core and has weird tendrils on it. kind of like a thorny plant stem.

Hm I've always eaten it.
Quote by bradulator
I just bit my finger again.

I'm really starting to question the legitimacy of this...

I'm starting to question the legitimacy of your manhood.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Prove it.

Carrot slices sink in fresh water, the density of which is 1000 kg/m^3. However Carrot slices float in salt water (you can check this yourself).
We could find the density of such a solution, but I can't be arsed, so lets take a readily available figure, that of seawater, which is probably in the same ballpark. Seawater's density, at the surface, is 1027 kg/m^3. So we know that the density of a carrot is between 1000 kg/m^3 and 1030 kg/m^3, maybe allowing a little more to account for the presence of carrot skin and so forth.
The density of bone is about 1900 kg/m^3, maybe a bit less: (Cameron, John R.; James G. Skofronick & Roderick M. Grant. Physics of the Body. Second Edition. Madison, WI: Medical Physics Publishing, 1999: 96)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jan 30, 2012,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Carrot slices sink in fresh water, the density of which is 1000 kg/m^3. However Carrot slices float in salt water (you can check this yourself).
We could find the density of such a solution, but I can't be arsed, so lets take a readily available figure, that of, which is probably in the same ballpark. Seawater's density, at the surface, is 1027 kg/m^3. So we know that the density of a carrot is between 1000 kg/m^3 and 1030 kg/m^3, maybe allowing a little more to account for the presence of carrot skin and so forth.
The density of bone is about 1900 kg/m^3, maybe a bit less: (Cameron, John R.; James G. Skofronick & Roderick M. Grant. Physics of the Body. Second Edition. Madison, WI: Medical Physics Publishing, 1999: 96)

You think you're so smart, don't you? With your new fangled measurement terms, science words, and sources. Get outta here space man! We don't need your kind!

Quote by Ur all $h1t
We could find the density of such a solution, but I can't be arsed, so lets take a readily available figure, that of, which is probably in the same ballpark. Seawater's density, at the surface, is 1027 kg/m^3. So we know that the density of a carrot is between 1000 kg/m^3 and 1030 kg/m^3, maybe allowing a little more to account for the presence of carrot skin and so forth.

Jeez, I only meant bite your finger off. Much better way to prove a point.
West Ham United
Quote by Ur all $h1t
We could find the density of such a solution, but I can't be arsed, so lets take a readily available figure, that of seawater, which is probably in the same ballpark. Seawater's density, at the surface, is 1027 kg/m^3. So we know that the density of a carrot is between 1000 kg/m^3 and 1030 kg/m^3, maybe allowing a little more to account for the presence of carrot skin and so forth.

I think you meant:

That's why.

the muffin!
Pay real close attention, I've already done this nine times, so I've only got one more go at it.

See? It's true.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by sebastian_96
What if bones ARE carrots?

Dude....
___

Quote by The_Blode
Well, I can eat my toes pretty easily, but that's not the question
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by King Donkey

I'm starting to question the legitimacy of your manhood.

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. I had to really chomp down and jiggle my jaw around, nothing like biting a carrot.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by WCPhils
Dude....

the muffin!
Quote by entity0009
I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. I had to really chomp down and jiggle my jaw around, nothing like biting a carrot.

Maybe you thought you were trying harder than you actually were?

Or wait...

Did you succeed?
tried. my brain stopped me.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Page 1 of 2