Poll: When you've finished pooping, to you sit or stand to wipe?
Poll Options
View poll results: When you've finished pooping, to you sit or stand to wipe?
I sit.
127 52%
I stand.
99 41%
I never wipe, the way it should be.
17 7%
Voters: 244.
Page 1 of 3
wow. just wow.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I don't see how it's unfeasible to wipe properly while standing, in my opinion it's easier and much more comfortable.
Quote by devourke
How can you wipe properly if you're standing?

You're back!

Why did my post get deleted?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I do some weird one-handed hand stand with my legs spread out.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I stand, it seems that sitting would be much easier though... My life is a lie!!!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I lift up slightly and bend over. It's very effective in getting all that access doo-doo out, especially when you have that one last bit that hangs but wont fall and you have to get it with toilet paper.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by entity0009
I only stand if I feel like making a double thread.

Apologies, I'm stupid and couldn't figure out how the poll worked.
This thread title made me lol. I was always curious about this actually. I stand, and honestly I don't see how you could do it sitting. But now it explains why the automatic flush thing in some toilets always go off only for me when I wipe my ass. It's so annoying having the toilet flush like 5 times while wiping my ass.
Quote by WCPhils
You're back!

Why did my post get deleted?

You probably posted in the multi thread.
West Ham United
Quote by Trizek
I lift up slightly and bend over. It's very effective in getting all that access doo-doo out, especially when you have that one last bit that hangs but wont fall and you have to get it with toilet paper.

You seem like you don't know how to poop properly. Next time you're busting a grumpy get a little box or something and prop it up underneath your feet. The body is designed to poop while squatting so it makes it come out a lot easier and cleaner. And if you ever have one of those times where you think you need to poop for ages, and you go and walk to the toilet and you suddenly don't anymore; Just squat down for a few seconds and then your poop will be very eager to be pooped.

And hi WCPhils
I thought this was about playing guitar sitting or standing scared for life

but I sit
Quote by chev311e
This thread title made me lol. I was always curious about this actually. I stand, and honestly I don't see how you could do it sitting. But now it explains why the automatic flush thing in some toilets always go off only for me when I wipe my ass. It's so annoying having the toilet flush like 5 times while wiping my ass.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by King Donkey
You probably posted in the multi thread.

Ah gotcha. I was throw off since R U Experienced apparently had the same first post in both.

OT:
Why the hell do some of you stand. That seems ridiculously awkward, and would make it way harder.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Why the hell do some of you stand. That seems ridiculously awkward, and would make it way harder.

It's definitely less awkward than sitting on your wrist and having to feel around for your manhole.
Quote by WCPhils
Ah gotcha. I was throw off since R U Experienced apparently had the same first post in both.

OT:

I've only posted in the one thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
I've only posted in the one thread

Now I'm even more confused

Ah **** it. I don't care anymore.
___

Quote by The_Blode
How the **** do you wipe sitting? Where does your hand go? And if it requires pulling the shit towards my sack, no thanks you.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by derpvourke
How can you wipe properly if you're standing?

You're back!

When I wipe I'm kind of doing half of both. I lift up a little bit to have better access, but part of me is still on the toilet.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by devourke
You seem like you don't know how to poop properly. Next time you're busting a grumpy get a little box or something and prop it up underneath your feet. The body is designed to poop while squatting so it makes it come out a lot easier and cleaner. And if you ever have one of those times where you think you need to poop for ages, and you go and walk to the toilet and you suddenly don't anymore; Just squat down for a few seconds and then your poop will be very eager to be pooped.

And hi WCPhils

It only happens when I have those really soft dueces. Sometimes I wait for it to drop because I don't feel like going through all that. But thank you for your suggestion.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Shirate
How the **** do you wipe sitting? Where does your hand go? And if it requires pulling the shit towards my sack, no thanks you.

Yup, I just smear shit all over my balls, that's what happens.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Yup, I just smear shit all over my balls, that's what happens.

West Ham United
ITT: people discover their parents forgot to teach them right when potty training them.

But seriously, I thought it was just common to sit and lean to get access...
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by Shirate

Shitting takes sacrifice.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
depends where i am, if im at the missus's sit, if i'm at my house, stand, if i'm in japan... well those guys dont wipe, the toilets clean your ass before you've finished.
i'm Ginger its fun
I've been having shoulder problems recently now. Maybe it's because of the awkwardness of wiping my ass while standing up. You really do have to contort your shoulder around to reach that area. This might mark as the changing point in my 'ass wiping' life.
Quote by Shirate

Poop-tip #3: Wiping in both directions is the only way to get fully clean. Don't disregard either way, they're both equally important.
Quote by IRISH_DERP13
You're back!

I was still in Mafia the whole time you derp.
Page 1 of 3