Page 1 of 2
They should all be chopped down.....****ing trees
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
They're glorious. End of.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Trees are pretty important.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
they are awesome is all respects of that word.

Edit:

The coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) towers over all other trees in the world.
Redwoods develop the greatest reported volume of living matter per unit of land surface. The giant sequoias, cousins to the coast redwoods, grow larger in diameter and bulk, but not as tall. Coast redwoods survive to be over 2,000 years old—perhaps half the age of giant sequoias—and average probably 500-700 years. The living tree has no known killing diseases, and the insects associated with it cause no significant damage. Fire is the worst natural foe, but usually to young trees which lack the thick bark protection. As with most conifers, redwoods lack a taproot, and their broad shallow root system sometimes provides inadequate support for the massive trunk. Wind topples many mature trees.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Jan 31, 2012,
Trees are perhaps the best creatures to live on Earth. They don't judge, they don't consume, they don't kill. They just are.
I love mini trees.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Trees are perhaps the best creatures to live on Earth. They don't judge, they don't consume, they don't kill. They just are.

+1

Quote by SlackerBabbath
I like painting trees.

awesome.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I like climbing trees, it's always fun. Until you fall, and it hurts, but you forget it after a while and climb again. And fall.
They are very affectionate.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I would say that the oaks take too much sunlight, and that the maples need some too.
This is the best thread on ug I've seen in many years.

Trees are wonderful.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
The ones in my back yard hold crazy ass giant spiders in them that look like small growing peaches. My back yard is full of trees, a quarter of an acre full.

This is Australia. C@nts f@cked.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
The ones in my back yard hold crazy ass giant spiders in them that look like small growing peaches. My back yard is full of trees, a quarter of an acre full.

This is Australia. C@nts f@cked.

Oh my god we need more images here
They're okay I guess...

If Marijuana was legal, we'd still have paper, but have more trees.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Dey pretty kewl.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
They're great, never understood why they aren't more poplar.

I guess they just don't sapele to everybody... >_>
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Trees r ma niggaz.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I hate them. They're responsible for James Hetfield's existence.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Trees are cool, man. The ones without leaves are creepy sometimes, but they're cool. They're so cool that they even walked in that movie.
Stupid trees. Sometimes, you're walking down the street and out of nowhere, a tree pops up and you walk right into it. What are trees for anyway? It's not like oxygen grows on them.

God I hate trees.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Page 1 of 2