Hey everyone. I want to get an Ibanez 7 string but my only real option is to get Ibanez's most famous and boring color...black So I'm taking matters into my own hands when I get it and I plan on giving this bad boy a black light reactive splatter paint scheme. Best tips for getting the effect shown below?

Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Leave it in the middle of the painting room in my old elementary school for a week.
I hate supersized Kartoffels
look up jackson pollock on youtube
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
put something behind it (cloth, large square of cardboard) and just go nuts haha remember, the way you tell a jackson pollock from a fake is that the real deal does not stay on the canvas, if you take the square canvas it would fit somewhere in his studio among the spatter. a fake will only have paint on the canvas.

just experiment and dont be afraid to get messy
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101
put something behind it (cloth, large square of cardboard) and just go nuts haha remember, the way you tell a jackson pollock from a fake is that the real deal does not stay on the canvas, if you take the square canvas it would fit somewhere in his studio among the spatter. a fake will only have paint on the canvas.

Truly the mark of a great, great, great, great artist.