hi everyone,

i just need a small advice on what pedal to choose, the line 6 uber metal or boss metal zone 2.

thanky you for your help
The boss wins this one. I used line 6 profusely, but I really didn't like the uber metal. It is just too muddy for my taste, although it has tons of features. The Boss metal zone is solid all around, chugging to solos are all clear. If you need more low end than is provided by the metal zone, the metal core from boss can round out the pedal combination well.
Quote by Helicopters!
Oh, poor child, you have so very much to learn.

+1
Boss if you must, but save for more top notch. You get what you pay for.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
i once had a Digitech Metal Master and i liked it.
Gear

-Schecter Tempest Custom
-Ibanez EW20WNE-NT
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Boss TU-3
-Boss NS-2
-ibanez PM7
I have an MT 2, it's powerful and all...but trust me, it'll annoy the hell out of you. Save up a bit more, it's a question of $25 or so and you'll have a better choice.
Depends whether you're going for the wasp in a jar sound or not. But honestly, save up some more and get a Blackstar HT-DistX. Will kick the living shit out of either. What amp are you playing through?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

If you are going for a around the $100 range check out the T-Rex Tonebug Totenschlager. In the $75-100 that thing gets the best tone. Less harsh treble (wasp in a jar sound) plus totenschlage roughly translates to face melting which is just cool IMHO
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback