basically I am doing an assignment for music technology and I have chosen to do a song analysis on "Guns n Roses - Its so Easy"

Im after a song to compare it to so it needs to have the heavy riffs for the verse with a clean chorus.

I was going to choose "Metallica - Unforgiven" but I was hoping to select a song with the same feel so maybe something by Aerosmith but I cant think of any

any ideas?

thanks
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
those are both horrible songs.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Highway60Bob
those are both horrible songs.

I wasn't after opinions, I was after some help picking a similar song so if you arn't going to be helpful I don't need your comments

=D
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Dave Frenzy
I wasn't after opinions, I was after some help picking a similar song so if you arn't going to be helpful I don't need your comments

=D

You tell 'im dude

Although this is The Pit, expect a lot of that...
If you want an Aerosmith song.. Sweet Emotion would be perfect.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by whoomit
You tell 'im dude

Although this is The Pit, expect a lot of that...

haha thanks =)

and I know, I was just hoping to get more of a response by posting in the pit since its pretty urgent lol

and to the dude that surgesed sweet emotion! thanks so much!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Jan 31, 2012,
my post was an unemotional compulsive reaction.
no personal insult was intended.
just being an asshole.
i hope you can understand.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Dave Frenzy

=D

Mudvayne - Happy

And you're not after sarcastic opinions? Take this to another section of the forums, then. You're in the Pit. That's almost all you're going to get.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Can't you compare it to another GNR song? There are a few more from Appetite For Destruction that follow the heavy riff - clean riff theme