I have around 500€:

Marshall MA vs Orange vs Blackstar WHICH ONE and why?¿?¿

I play Malmsteen, Bowie, blues, pink floyd, everything.
Could you give us more info? New/used? Home/gigging? Existing kit?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Could you give us more info? New/used? Home/gigging? Existing kit?

-Preferably new
-Both home and gigging with a band (and DRUMS)
-Currently have an MG15DFX + MIM HSS Strat
Well I have a Blackstar HT-20, which I really like and is loud enough for smaller gigs. The HTs have a fair few critics but I've never found all that much to complain about, and it's undeniably very versatile.
The Marshall MAs are meant to be pretty good, but apparently there's some quality control issues and they certainly aren't for everyone.
Orange have an excellent reputation and the build quality and tone are awesome. Pretty restrictive EQ section on the lower end amps though, which might hold you back if you need to change settings quickly. Also the Orange cabs cost an absolute bomb.
You should consider used, the extra options for your budget will be great and the quality is usually good if you're careful
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Well I have a Blackstar HT-20, which I really like and is loud enough for smaller gigs. The HTs have a fair few critics but I've never found all that much to complain about, and it's undeniably very versatile.
The Marshall MAs are meant to be pretty good, but apparently there's some quality control issues and they certainly aren't for everyone.
Orange have an excellent reputation and the build quality and tone are awesome. Pretty restrictive EQ section on the lower end amps though, which might hold you back if you need to change settings quickly. Also the Orange cabs cost an absolute bomb.
You should consider used, the extra options for your budget will be great and the quality is usually good if you're careful

yeah, but i live in Mallorca and this place is a SHITSTORM when it comes to 2nd hand stuff. No one has ever bought expensive stuff haha. It would have to be new. I did find an Orange Combo I think for 800 though.

So the MAs arent as bad as they are put?? What are the quality control issues?
What critics do HTs have?
Laney VC50/VH100R
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.