Yes (What brand?)
93 32%
No, I used to smoke, but I quit.
41 14%
No, never, it's disgusting.
157 54%
Voters: 291.
Page 1 of 5
100% additive free American Spirit rolling tobacco. If you are smoking additive cigarettes or anything other than pure leaf, really, you are smoking corporate greed. Congratulations.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I wouldnt go near Marlboro Reds with a used fanny pad.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

I used to smoke but quit for personal reasons. However when I did smoke, I was a Camel guy. Camel Filters were my favorite.

Quote by darkstar2466
100% additive free American Spirit rolling tobacco. If you are smoking additive cigarettes or anything other than pure leaf, really, you are smoking corporate greed. Congratulations.

We used to smoke those but we'd rip the filters off. The burn in your throat is great that way.
Last edited by trainspotted11 at Jan 31, 2012,
Golden Virginia. I'm not a fan of change so I'll only buy a different brand if I have to. I use to buy Marlboros but I'm not a fan cigarettes, they burn way too quickly.
Red Chesterfield or red L&M here.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Gauloises. Blue ones. since I was 15

**** you.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I smoke West (no clue where the brand is carried) Reds. I used to smoke luckies, but i bummed one of these from a friend and been smoking them since.
THis as far as filters go.

I normally smoke roll ups (Brandaris, which is a dutch brand)
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by trainspotted11
We used to smoke those but we'd rip the filters off. The burn in your throat is great that way.

The burn is the burn of real leaf without all of the extra chemicals dumbing it down to keep you addicted. Buy a bag of the organic leaf blend and roll it cone-style with no filter at all. Best smoke profile, completely organic with no pesticides and no additives. Imagine smoking a leaf, and enjoying smoking a leaf and nothing more. FUCK. ADDITIVES.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Where's the 'I smoke when I'm drunk' option?
Really, I usually have no desire to light a cig and suck on it, but when I'm in that perfect zone of drunken glory, I always desire a smoke. I usually don't even bother getting one, but still. That's the only time I'm a smoker.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 31, 2012,
Used to roll GV or Cutters Choice, didn't have a preference on packs as I hated smoking them.

Out of interest (cba to research the smoking thread) does anyone here actually like menthols?
Quote by darkstar2466
Imagine smoking a leaf, and enjoying smoking a leaf and nothing more. FUCK. ADDITIVES.

+1
But what do I care? I quit 2 years ago. But I still get that craving every once in a while.
Embassy, if I'm splashing out, but I generally roll with Golden Virginia
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
I'll smoke weed, but I only smoke cigarettes when I'm drunk.

And I barely even like it then either. I blacked out last weekend and woke up with the taste of cigarettes in my mouth and it lasted the whole day. Blegh. Gross.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
I smoke Players Rich Regulars. (was players light)
They cost 13.50$ a pack (25), and the price is going up again.
Atm since Im poor im smoking all natural native smokes, theyre gross.
I roll my own cigs, usually Bugler, though I prefer American Spirit when I have the extra $2-3 a pouch it costs.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
newport, camel wides, or winstons
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by darkstar2466
The burn is the burn of real leaf without all of the extra chemicals dumbing it down to keep you addicted. Buy a bag of the organic leaf blend and roll it cone-style with no filter at all. Best smoke profile, completely organic with no pesticides and no additives. Imagine smoking a leaf, and enjoying smoking a leaf and nothing more. FUCK. ADDITIVES.

I may have to try this.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
I smoke Players Rich Regulars. (was players light)
They cost 13.50$ a pack (25), and the price is going up again.
Atm since Im poor im smoking all natural native smokes, theyre gross.

It costs me $6 USD for a pouch that I can roll 30-40 normal sized cigs out of.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I usually roll with Stokkeby's loose tobacco, swedish blend and element 1.0 papers. lately though ive been on a Winston Reds kick.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Lucky Strike

Camel Blue if I cant find anywhere which sells Lucky Strike.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by trainspotted11
+1
But what do I care? I quit 2 years ago. But I still get that craving every once in a while.

I'm done after this pouch, at least for another five or six months. It's good to go in cycles, though you shouldn't be smoking at all. I doubt I will be willing to buy stoges after a five or six month hiatus. Buying and having it on hand is what fucks everything up anyway...

Skittles, throw down the $10 for the Spirits man! We should roll some stogies and smoke and talk shit sometime.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I used to smoke all types of different cigs. I went from a Marlboro Reds phase to whatever was buy one get one free (usually Camels), to Pall Mall menthol 100s, then finally to rolling my own. I've since quit and only smoke like once a month. It's a stupid expensive habit.
Winston tastes good, like a *SNAP SNAP* cigarette should.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
I used to smoke cigarettes from Russia, my friends are Russian and so they were dirt cheap and much stronger.

But I usually just pick up Marlboro Blacks from the shop.
Quote by darkstar2466

this

although, i've been known to enjoy a pack of Turkish Silvers on occasion
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Blue Winston. Purely for the name being from 1984. And because they are the cheapest light cigarettes available around here.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My cancer of choice is Marlboro No. 27s. They just seem to have the best taste for me.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Out of interest (cba to research the smoking thread) does anyone here actually like menthols?

I used to smoke regular Marlboro menthols, but they started irritating my throat like crazy. The green Camel No. 9s are the best menthols that I've had and the only ones I would consider switching to. It's candy for your lungs!

EDIT: Time to enjoy one of my 27s now.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Last edited by Sewn Up at Jan 31, 2012,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
lol at people that smoke cigs.
Smoke weed all day.

They hardly give the same effect. I smoke both, but not everyday when it comes to weed. Far from it.
Just picked up some American Spirit rolling tobacco. Don't get them too often, usually just get the Camel blue. I do like rolling my own better though.
Quote by BDR_23
Whatever happened to "smoking is bad"?

it went up in smoke.
Brand? I get a different one every time .. roll ups, cigarettes, whatever .. I just go in the shop and get the first pack I take notice of, i've smoked for over 10 years and they all taste the same to me, so I don't give a **** really. It all gives me the same amount of cancer, give or take a milligram here and there.
Blue Jays, Seahawks, Raptors, Habs, Peterborough United FC, Gold Coast Suns.
Page 1 of 5