Page 1 of 2
My oldest and best friend used to have a lot of hair, but he cut it a bit shorter as he looked pretty good with it. Then his hair started thinning and he's been shaving his head, so he's essentially bald now. It runs in his family I think, since his dad is bald.

Anything I can do to make him feel a bit better about it? I know being bald isn't the worst thing but he's 17 and has to think about a whole life with no hair, unless he uses a ton of rogain.

Support needed. And no, I won't shave my head in solidarity, since I've got hair right about to my shoulders.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
You need support because your friend is balding?!
MANCHESTER UNITED
Haha, with some guys it looks cool though. The one thing girls do hate though, is long hair.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Våd Hamster
Donate your pubes to him

+1
This is always a good idea.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by RU Experienced?
Do you live in Long Island?

Is your friend named Zachary?

No and no.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Tell him to not go see his mom for a few months and then when he sees her, to pretend he has cancer.

It'll be hilarious.
Is his dad Joe Satriani? Guthrie Govan might have stolen your friend's hair and added it to his beard.
Quote by theunforgivn
Bring him with you everywhere you go and rub his head for good luck
I interpreted this as being more sexual than it is.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by devourke
Tell him to not go see his mom for a few months and then when he sees her, to pretend he has cancer.

It'll be hilarious.

This is actually an excellent idea and I fully endorse it.

Quote by thePTOD
No and no.

I think I'm your half brother .
Tell him to start working out, most of body builders shave their heads so that body appears to be bigger in comparison
Quote by RU Experienced?
This is actually an excellent idea and I fully endorse it.

I think I'm your half brother .

wat
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
if you don't go like this when directly looking at his skull

he'll be fine
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by devourke

It'll be hilarious.

Hey, devourke's back!

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Draw a target in his head, then shoot him with a nerf gun.

Quote by devourke

It'll be hilarious.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Neo Evil11
Haha, with some guys it looks cool though. The one thing girls do hate though, is long hair.

The **** are you talking about? Girls that hate long hair aren't worth your time nigga.
My hair brings me all da bitchiz around.
buy A Wig
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
I'm actually getting my hair cut sometime this week, as it's getting too long.

Your friend won't have to worry about that though olololololol
tell him to bulk up and get all muscly and then have him get a bunch of tattoos. yeah.
Quote by Mind Kill
The **** are you talking about? Girls that hate long hair aren't worth your time nigga.
My hair brings me all da bitchiz around.

guys+long hair= SEX
Joanna.
E-Married to the sexy mcjosh
I think I'm balding.... I'm 20 years old

I know that's not a big deal to people who are already bald, but I didn't even notice until i got a hair cut after growing my hair all summer + wearing hats everyday.

Now I dont wanna get a hair cut cause I can clearly tell that my hair is receding
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Give your friend a hug and tell him everything is going to be okay.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I thought this said "bad". I was going to comment, "Once you break bad, you never go back."

Also, as someone correctly posted, Patrick Stewart.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by thePTOD
My oldest and best friend used to have a lot of hair, but he cut it a bit shorter as he looked pretty good with it. Then his hair started thinning and he's been shaving his head, so he's essentially bald now. It runs in his family I think, since his dad is bald.

Anything I can do to make him feel a bit better about it? I know being bald isn't the worst thing but he's 17 and has to think about a whole life with no hair, unless he uses a ton of rogain.

Support needed. And no, I won't shave my head in solidarity, since I've got hair right about to my shoulders.

This probably isn't what you want to hear. But if you value your hair you should probably stay away from him. Baldness is contagious. He must have caught it from his dad.
RIP Gooze

cats
I noticed I had started to get my hair line in a bit of receding state. Started to use Rogaine and now it's basically back to what it was, in a few months or so it will look just as it did last autumn.

Might be too late for your friend though. I started to use it before it was even noticeable unless you were a psycho which I am when it comes to my hair.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Start a tally of how much money you spend on hair cuts and remind him that that's money he's saving.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Page 1 of 2