My main amp is to loud. could i plug in the AVT50H Through say, return and use the head on my raven? want to be able to sound good at home
Thats my .02

1989-1994 Peavey guitars
You're not gonna sound good with a Raven.

Also your post makes no sense? Are you wanting to use your preamp of the Raven into the power stage of the AVT?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Purplepanda/MoM
My main amp is to loud.
It's equipped with a volume knob for a reason. Use it.
Quote by coolstoryangus
putting two pieces of shit together does not make chocolate

This is the kind of stuff that shouldnt be accepted(you are either drunk or an ass) to be posted by people like you and YOU should be banned. Or at least removed from the tin hat club.

But yes I agree th TS is not making any sense here, Do you want to run your head thru a combos speaker. On a AVT just turn the volume down. That's why they are so flexible. What cab are you using with the avt head?? You could use a 8 ohm 1x any size cab for less volume.

What I think you want to do is use the avt preamp Via the effects loop to the Raven input.... yes that should work. but why?
What the hell!!!
Quote by danvwman
This is the kind of stuff that shouldnt be accepted(you are either drunk or an ass) to be posted by people like you and YOU should be banned. Or at least removed from the tin hat club.

But yes I agree th TS is not making any sense here, Do you want to run your head thru a combos speaker. On a AVT just turn the volume down. That's why they are so flexible. What cab are you using with the avt head?? You could use a 8 ohm 1x any size cab for less volume.

What I think you want to do is use the avt preamp Via the effects loop to the Raven input.... yes that should work. but why?

are you mad bro?
what i said was totally relevant to the topic
but not in a constructive manner, making people fell crappy about their stuff just makes you look like a fool when they are asking for help.....but who knows....maybe I started the thread????
O by the way I am not mad. This place makes me laugh hardcore.
What the hell!!!
i thought you're reaction was funny
and your reaction again
funny

Now if your a troll kudos i suppose you've amused me. If you're not you've still given me the amusement of getting mad at my posts which are usually short and sharp (and sometimes slightly disgusting) but they get to the point..
See my sig.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I saw the title of this thread and my skin crawled. Opened the thread and read it. Now I'm backing away very slowly, ok? Please don't hurt me, I come in peace.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification