Poll: Bitch, which slasher flick?
Poll Options
View poll results: Bitch, which slasher flick?
Halloween Series
11 29%
Scream Series
2 5%
Friday the 13th Series
6 16%
Nightmare on Elm St. Series
8 21%
Other (****ing specify)
11 29%
Voters: 38.
I was watching the Friday the 13th Psych parody episode, and thought to make this thread. Favorite slasher flick franchise?
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Jan 31, 2012,
one time some phaggot with a telecaster and guitar hero mic broke into my house and slashed my eardrums

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Rob Zombie's Halloween.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The Hash-Slinging Slasher.

Squidward: You mean you've never heard the story of the... hash-slinging slasher?
SpongeBob: The slash-bringing hasher?
Squidward: The hash-slinging slasher.
SpongeBob: The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...
Squidward: Yes. The hash-slinging slasher.
Quote by Vermillionpart2

Squidward: You mean you've never heard the story of the... hash-slinging slasher?
SpongeBob: The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...

And moscaespanol

This thread is so full of win already.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Quote by moscaespañol
one time some phaggot with a telecaster and guitar hero mic broke into my house and slashed my eardrums

You're a dick, ya know that?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
You're a dick, ya know that?

I'm sorry I just didn't have anything relevant to add to the thread and I saw you were the TS.

I voted "other" cos they're all shit. Come at me bro.

And TS is a knob.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by moscaespañol
I'm sorry I just didn't have anything relevant to add to the thread and I saw you were the TS.

My tone isn't even bad though. Plus, I just got a new Agile guitar with great pups.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Vermillionpart2

Quote by moscaespañol

Also this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Saint78
My tone isn't even bad though. Plus, I just got a new Agile guitar with great pups.

Well, come on, it's pretty awful in that video i won't link here <.<

What Agile did you get?

I can't think of a particular favorite (not well versed in the slasher genre), but that's a great episode of Psych, OP.
The original Halloween is my favorite movie.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a slasher flick in my life. Nothing about them appeals to me in any way. But I love horror movies, just not the Slasher sub-genre.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Nightmare on Elm Street

I love Robert Englund's sick sense of humor, and those films are designed to keep you up at night. When I first watched it as a kid I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of him and knew I would dream of him if I fell asleep.
Lulz I don't even watch slasher flicks. I voted other and I'm not going to ****ing specify it.
West Ham United
Halloween. Not the series. Just the first one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Nightmare on Elm Street, the first one.

I don't really watch a lot of slasher flicks though, not my thing.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
If anything, I prefer slasher films where the "slasher" is the protagonist/antihero. Otherwise they just bore the **** out of me.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Nightmare On Elm Street, specifically the first one and, believe it or not, the remake from a couple years ago. Don't get me wrong, Robert Englund did a phenomenal job with Freddy, but I really appreciate the way the new Freddy was portrayed more sinister.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?