Looking for a solid Delay pedal for the post rock musics, digital preferably
the digitech hardwired delay/looper looks pretty good so does the Boss dd7 but what about delay modelers are they better or worse, why or why not?
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
with delay pedals it comes down to what you prefer as far as settings and setup. if you are looking at things like the dl4 or the dd20, they do a lot of the same things, a few differences, but they are setup differently so it allows you to decide which one is more convenient for your rig. i use the dd20, before that i used a dd6 which is pretty similar to the dd7. if you are a big fan of delay and you want to make some interesting uses with it then shell out for a bigger and better one, the single pedal ones are great but you hit a ceiling with them, but if delay is just another effect to you then it's up to you.
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
If you're gonna drop some cash...

Strymon Timeline.

End search! That company makes about 4 pedals that are on my permanent wish list! The timeline is their answer to the Eventide Timefactor. Also, look into the El Cap tape echo and Blue Sky Reverb. AH-mazing!
ΦΚΣ

Life is short. PLAY LOUD!
Quote by gerraguitar
with delay pedals it comes down to what you prefer as far as settings and setup. if you are looking at things like the dl4 or the dd20, they do a lot of the same things, a few differences, but they are setup differently so it allows you to decide which one is more convenient for your rig. i use the dd20, before that i used a dd6 which is pretty similar to the dd7. if you are a big fan of delay and you want to make some interesting uses with it then shell out for a bigger and better one, the single pedal ones are great but you hit a ceiling with them, but if delay is just another effect to you then it's up to you.

this is the type of delay im going for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ru8DLrs7c
sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
if youre referring to the first couple minutes thats more like a vibrato than a delay, unless its somewhere else, i didnt listen to the whole thing
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

Quote by gerraguitar
if youre referring to the first couple minutes thats more like a vibrato than a delay, unless its somewhere else, i didnt listen to the whole thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq6jemERSQs
better example
sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
if you know how to move about them you can that kind of effect with any delay pedal, keep the feedback low and the level down, delay is an art that can completely open up your sound when used right, but you shouldnt have an issue with anything you buy as long as you devote some time to playing around with it
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican