What are some good guitar songs that are easy to figure out how to play? I mean like notes/solos but pretty easy ones since I'm just starting out with ear training. Just a pretty simple one to play along to
Thanks!
Honestly, you shouldn't be biased when training your ear. Just figure out everything you hear and you'll get good. Tv commercials, video game music, door bell, songs that you like ect. Go for everything like you're obsessed, you'll get results really quickly.
Turn the radio on. See how much of the song you can figure out before it ends.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by GoldenGuitar
Honestly, you shouldn't be biased when training your ear. Just figure out everything you hear and you'll get good. Tv commercials, video game music, door bell, songs that you like ect. Go for everything like you're obsessed, you'll get results really quickly.

This, there's music everywhere - you want to be able to recognise and understand it in all it's forms.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I stick on any song whether it be hilary duff or iron maiden and i first try to work out the vocal melody on the guitar (i enjoy doing this) and then i will have a go at the chords
Quote by AlanHB

this! one of my favorite exercises. it helps alot and doesnt get as boring as other stuff cuz of the variety of music you hear and are trying to figure out
Quote by AlanHB

This.
Gary Moore - The Loner

Every lullaby and christmas carol.

Variuos TV show themes.