This is what happens when someone who buys guitars for the hell of it goes into a guitar shop to buy an amp... Enjoy

Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix

It's a Limited Edition Schecter C1 35th Anniversary in Black. Not sure if the number came out in those photos, but it's 32/35 made in that colour (and proabably around 64 or 65 of the 70 made in total).

It's a really slick guitar, thin and smooth neck that is a breeze to play on. The pickups are what most EMG 81/85's are, only they look nicer. I personally like the sound they produce, so I won't complain, they are loud, and deliver a nice crunch. Body is heavier than most Schecters I've played since I don't believe this was chambered, and it's got solid Mahogany wings and a maple neckthrough, but it's no worse than what I've already got. There guitar itself is quite resonant and sustains like a dream. Overall, amazing looking guitar that plays great.

One last picture with my other Schecter (Lommis 7 FR) and my Firebird.

Final note: also got the amp I went for, picking it up next week (Ashdown Fallen Angel ).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Ashdown Fallen Angel
ESP Phoenix
This money you have, where does you get it?
Anyways, HNGD! Not a big Schecter fan (I've tried some really heavy Schecters) but with Mahogany wings and a maple neck thru I bet it sounds amazing.

Your certificate doesn't mention the mass of the abalone on it. Then it's obviously a fake........

HNGD!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Too much eye candy for me but beautiful nonetheless. HNGD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Skullivan
This money you have, where does you get it?

The taxman paid for this, and I'd been saving up for the amp (and the custom in my sig) for over a year.

As for everyone making the obligatory abalone comments, remember, this is a limited edition Schecter, it can never have enough abalone!

Thanks everyone
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Ashdown Fallen Angel
ESP Phoenix
Never been much of a fan of Schecter, but HNGD anyway!
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
man ive wanted one of these so bad! i already own a c-1 classic and i couldnt bring myself to buy a guitar thats so similar to one i already own, or else id have one in black cherry!

people stop bitching about the abalone! this inlay has a nice combo of MOP and abalone and its done in a really classy manner!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

nice. Ido like schecter, they are good for everything.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
VERY nice. I just ordered my first Schecter. Should be here tomorrow, but it's nowhere near as beautiful as yours. Congrats on your NGD.