Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I don't know, a David Gilmour/Pink Floyd fan? Looks like it has collector value, but I wouldn't pay $1500 unless I knew specifically it was even considered being used by Gilmour. Also, it looks beat to hell. If it was an actual Gilmour neck it would probably sell for thousands.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
I think his mindset is "$2800 for whole guitar, neck=half of guitar, neck=$1500"
maybe i'm missing something, why is the fender logo on a charvel neck? i don't know much about gilmour so i might be missing something obvious like he matched a charvel body to a fender neck or something
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Charvel made necks for Fender. SRV's Lenny was originally made for Billy Gibbons as gis name is pencilled on it.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
This is the exact same neck David Gilmour had on his Black Strat from 1982-2003.

it has been authenticated and possibly might be one of the 7 necks David gilmour recived from Grover Jackson in early 1982!

Are you really going to force me to give a class on, "semantics for dummies"?
there's a bit of a gap between the "exact same" and "possibly might be" isn't there
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig
there's a bit of a gap between the "exact same" and "possibly might be" isn't there
Well, let's see what we've learned with the "Uncle Jack's horse" example.

There's also a huge gap between "the exact same neck as David Gilmour". And, "the neck David Gilmour used, and an even bigger leap to a, "neck owned by David Gilmour".
I was David Gilmour once. Can I have a grand and a half?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Hold on. The ad says "possibly might be." I think it can be trusted.
I am a fake mountain.