Page 1 of 4
I know there is no such thing as a person who, in terms of looks, is truly objectively attractive. But what I mean is; Who are some people that you think are damn near flawless in their looks? It can be men or women, although I'd imagine it'll be mainly women mentioned in this thread.

For instance, there are women I'm extremely attracted to like Ellie Kemper or Rashida Jones, but I still recognize that they have some flaws in their looks. They're relatively minor and unimportant and I could care less about them, but they still exist.

Then there are women like Kate Beckinsale, where it's just like; What you could you say about them? Just about everything about them is almost perfect. Or when she was younger, Natalie Wood (imo).

Who are some people that you think are just about flawless in their looks?
Ellie Kemper. Good lord I'm in love with her.

EDIT: But, my future exwife, Natalie Portman is..perfect.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Emma Stone - If I think about her looks for a few minutes then she turns into a 4/10, but when you just look at her she is almost perfect.

Cate Blanchett.
Jessica Biel.
Quote by Represent
Watch this thread get closed because everyone will turn this into a hot chicks thread.

Lol your thread got closed.
West Ham United
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Flawless, just flawless

brb

*fapping*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If anybody posts Megan Fox then I'll slap them.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Adele fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Represent
Watch this thread get closed because everyone will turn this into a hot chicks thread.

EDIT: Megan Fox....
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Supermodels don't do it for me. I like the rough looking chicks

(Invalid img)

EDIT: Anyone who can successfully fap to that Neil Peart fangirl whose name escapes me deserves a fishystick
Last edited by xSheogorathx at Jan 31, 2012,

Some would say she's too voluptuous, but they are wrong. She is a flawless angel. The embodiment of godliness perfection.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Kate Beckinsale is pretty hot, but it's not in a "AWW FUCK YEAH" kind of way. She doesn't have any distinguishing features that I find really attractive. She's attractive but bland. Overrated.

Freida Pinto is the most gorgeous woman on the earth.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
First thing I thought of was Kate Beckinsale.

Also, Olivia Wilde

Oh and the redhead girl that always gets posted in these kinds of threads whos name I can never remember. I'm sure someone knows who I'm talking about. I think MusicMan has her as his avatar.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 31, 2012,
Quote by BlissfulApathy
Weird eye gross

^Did someone let the air out of her left side? Her left eye is squinty and her left boob is inflated

You guys
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Represent

lolBanned

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Just a clarification; This thread isn't necessarily about even what you like or find attractive yourself. Some of us might find certain qualities about women attractive, although they're commonly accepted as unattractive (ex. chubby chasers). It's about people with looks where there's almost nothing to complain about. Nothing about them is ugly or unattractive in the traditional and general sense. Like in OP, I personally find myself more attracted to Ellie Kemper, but Kate Beckinsale is the more generally beautiful one out of them two.
Quote by bradulator
Kate Beckinsale is pretty hot, but it's not in a "AWW FUCK YEAH" kind of way. She doesn't have any distinguishing features that I find really attractive. She's attractive but bland. Overrated.

Freida Pinto is the most gorgeous woman on the earth.

is she indian?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by The Madcap
Just a clarification; This thread isn't necessarily about even what you like or find attractive yourself. Some of us might find certain qualities about women attractive, although they're commonly accepted as unattractive (ex. chubby chasers). It's about people with looks where there's almost nothing to complain about. Nothing about them is ugly or unattractive in the traditional and general sense. Like in OP, I personally find myself more attracted to Ellie Kemper, but Kate Beckinsale is the more generally beautiful one out of them two.

In that case, Kate Beckinsale is objectively beautiful.

But being objectively beautiful is boring.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 4