Today, me and my friends decided to see how many people we could fit in an elevator. we got 15 in. We were packed like sardines.

The elevator doors closed, then we ascended up 8 feet, and stopped.

We definitely exceeded the weight limit. It was 5 minutes before anyone heard us, and another ten before they could find a maintenance person to override the elevator.

It was hell.

The temperature exceeded 110 degree's within 4 minutes. We were packed so tightly, we coudlnt move. It was horrible.

But it was a nice bonding experience!

Anyone else have similar stories of shenanigans gone horribly wrong?

( preferably elevator related.)
You sound very bright.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
It was crazy how fast our attitudes changed. The first 2 minutes were hilarious, then once the air started getting thin, panic set in.

I had to close my eyes and find my happy place.
once i played a game called 7 minutes in heaven i thought it was gonna be lots of fun but then when i got in there i was locked with a goat but i had a blindfold on and thought it was this hot girl and i kissed it right on the mouth
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Worst elevator experience I've ever had

Terrible experience where dumb shit I did went wrong? Hmm. I put one of those fake ice cubes with the rubber flies in it in my fridge. They're meant to go into peoples drinks, but I put mine in the ice machine so it'd come out of the fridge. Yeah the entire machine broke.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 1, 2012,

EDIT:
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
once i played a game called 7 minutes in heaven i thought it was gonna be lots of fun but then when i got in there i was locked with a goat but i had a blindfold on and thought it was this hot girl and i kissed it right on the mouth

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I believe the same number of people did that in an elevator at my college, and the elevator fell three floors. A bunch of them got bruises/sprained ankles and wanted to sue but the college just lol'd at them for exceeding the weight limit.
sunbather is shit
We considered all jumping at once, and sending the elevator crashing down 8 feet and then trying to pry open the doors, but not enough of us supported the idea.

It's funny, the ideas people come up with when they think their life is threatened.

It was really scary, it started getting hard to breath, that elevator had no air flow.
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx

Was the hot girl a practicing satanist? Where do you have easy access to goats, never mind one that can remain calm while being stuffed in a closet with a guy's tongue halfway down its throat?
i got my arm sucked in between the two metal doors when i was three. pulled me right up to the door slot (?) in the wall. thankfully, i didn't break anything, as i was limber.
I get anxious in elevators, I always try and use the stairs.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
i think it was a goat my friends said it was called a long horned ram but i thought they were trying to insult me by calling me a horny person
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
awesomescene.jpg

Such a good movie.

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
krazykoreans.png

This one too.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
mine was worse

Mine was, I was hypnotized into thinking fat/old/ugly girls can be hot
Quote by moscaespañol
did anyone get a boner?
Or worse, did people fart a lot out of panic and die a la Auschwitz?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
This was an awkward elevator scene

This thread is now about elevator scenes?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
elevatorsexfetish.jpg

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.

That old lady doesn't seem so creepy..

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
^Ah good movie
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by toothless tim
There was one fart, the stench did not leave for 2 minutes.

Oh man I would be so pissed at that guy...

It was you, wasn't it?
West Ham United
Quote by lobster624

I know that's fake but... shit... I'd go crazy if i was trapped for 41 hours too.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by Tessalate
I know that's fake but... shit...
Teehee