For some reason I'm having a ton of trouble getting here to The Pit. If I go to my UG bookmark, it times out eventually. Google The Pit, same thing. Google specific thread, same thing. A random link to the RT is the only way I've got in for some reason.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I get this problem twice a month and I end up not lurking UG that night because I get too impatient for it.

Edit: The line separating my post from where a sig would be disappeared as we were talking about UG acting up.

At least I think it's normally there. I don't even remember to be honest.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Feb 1, 2012,
nope been fine for me

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Mine does that every once in a while, like Slipknot said.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Happens to me sometimes, but that's mainly due to my shit internet.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Thanks for pointing out the flaw, I was wondering how you kept getting in.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Feb 1, 2012,
That's the only way I'm able to get in for some reason.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls