Page 1 of 2
So my roommate is semi-dating this girl. Tonight they decided to party with one other girl in our room, but I didn't partake because I had early class tomorrow, and I don't really like either girl, so I went next door to chill. So it was getting late, and they all left, so I went back to my room. Well I get a text from the girl asking if I could leave the room, obviously so they could have sex. Well, the people I were chilling with were about to sleep, so I said I wouldn't really have anywhere to go, and honestly, I was a little pissed about being asked to leave MY own room. So I said something implying that I could leave, but I didn't really want to. So she said nevermind, and my roommate came back without her. He didn't care at all, but this has come up before and I have always never been keen on leaving. When I had a gf, I never sexiled him, so he should do the same.

So pit, what are your thoughts on this 'bro code' about leaving the room when your roommate wants to get it on? Should I feel bad that I didn't readily leave the room while they did their thing? I mean, my thought is that they have plenty of other times when I'm not there.
I sleep in the same bed while my friend is banging his girlfriend.

EDIT: To not to be a completely irreverent douche, I'll contribute by saying that yes, your friend's girlfriend is retarded for asking you to leave.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Feb 1, 2012,
Exactly. You've done nothing wrong. Tell her to stop being a trollop and actually texting you to leave your own room. Who does that, honestly? If she wants to bang so badly, she can go back to her own place. What a bitch.
You're doing the right thing. It's called your place for a reason. Your friend owns the place with you and not her for a reason.
I'm totally with you on this one TS. If she wanted to **** him so badly, she should have gone back to her place.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Don't rely on some silly code, that never works.

Talk to him about why you don't dig being asked to leave your own room, make sure all's good in the hood, and I'm sure it'll be alright.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Exactly. You've done nothing wrong. Tell her to stop being a trollop and actually texting you to leave your own room. Who does that, honestly? If she wants to bang so badly, she can go back to her own place. What a bitch.
You're doing the right thing. It's called your place for a reason. Your friend owns the place with you and not her for a reason.

Thank you sir. It is also widely accepted among our friends that she is a crazy bitch.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I'm totally with you on this one TS. If she wanted to **** him so badly, she should have gone back to her place.

Her roommate was at her place, but still, they have actually done it while she was in the room before, so I feel it's easier for her roommate to deal with it rather than me.
why do i feel this was an elaborate post created just to use the portmanteau: sexiled.

good word nonetheless. also bro code dude. bro code.
This really is a non-issue. If some dumb slut wanted me to leave my own damn room so she could get some dick, id tell her to **** off.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Either you are in the right or you missed out on the opportunity to jokingly tell her "No, I won't leave, but I don't mind watching. I'll even participate if you want."
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by devourke
You've got to make sacrifices for your bros.

It might have been different if the bro had asked and not the ho.
They shouldn't have asked you to leave,

You should've left when she asked you to.

They broke the decent person code, you broke the bro code.

You're all wrong.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It might have been different if the bro had asked and not the ho.

Exactly
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It might have been different if the bro had asked and not the ho.
+1

And why are everyone always texting? Isn't it easier to just call than type?
I'm getting the vibe that the bro is the really nice kind of bro that doesn't want to cause friction between him and the guy he's living with so isn't willing to make a deal out of it. I'm jut getting that vibe mang.
Do you guys share a room?

Also, you shouldn't leave your own room.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Does anyone have that picture of a roommate contract that involved things like "each person gets three opportunities per semester with which to have the room alone for sex, no questions asked* *exception: during midterms, finals week, or when other important work is due next day" or something like that and looked like it was written on an old parchment? Google has failed me.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
@jthm: yes, we share the same room
@devourke: Yea, it was no big deal at all between us. He's basically my best bro. I just had to clear up whether or not I was in the wrong.
Quote by -Mantra-
+1

I said the same thing five years ago, now it's my preferred form of communication over the phone.
It's your place man. Good move.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by -Mantra-
+1

I like texting because it seems like girls like texting more lol. They definitely text me more than they call me which is nice, I hate talking on the phone about irrelevant things, which seems to be main topic of conversation for girls.

edit: Also TS why did they want to have sex in your room? or do you and your roommate share one? What if you and girly friend wanted to mess around? You would have said nah, my roommates in there, no sex for me tonight lol.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by -Mantra-
+1

Discretion seems to be a factor in this case.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
My roommate and I generally knew each other's schedules well enough to limit most hanky panky to times when we knew the room would be unoccupied.

On four (4) occasions, I was given no less than three (3) hours notice that my roommate wanted his boyfriend to spend the night. Every time, I said yes, made arrangements to sleep elsewhere, and was given a six-pack that cost no less than $10 for my troubles.

Now I live in a single. No roommate ftw.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
TS is right on this one. Sure, if there would've been something for you to do you might aswell have left and make your friend happy. But yeh, your right.
My friend, who is also my housemate (we have our own rooms), would actually sort of sextile me and my other housemate out of our own house when his girlfriend is coming over this is our convo would be on a friday or saturday night
Mark: You got any plans tonight? (thinking we might go to a party or something)
Me: no i got nothing
Mark: I think Nesty is having something, you should text him (our one friend that lives in another apartment)
Me: Ok?
So i text him and i told him 'Mark talked to you and said you were having something at your place'
His response 'I never talked to mark tonight and no im not having anything'
So i go back and talk to Mark
Me: nesty isnt having anything
Mark: Well im sure he wants to drink so...(His girlfriend walks in)
Then they go into their room.
We always rip on him because he says the exact same stuff and then takes a shower, this would be at 10pm or 11pm at night. The first couple of times i thought it was weird but it got suspicious after a while. Now he doesnt do it anymore because we know
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
^ Honestly, if he has his own room, I wouldn't care at all what he did. He shouldn't care either, especially if it's a house. He shouldn't be trying to get you to leave when he has the privacy to do what he wishes with a girl.
God, this reminds me of my buddy's brother and his stank girlfriend wanting us to leave the house every time they fucked because they're "loud."

See, my buddy has a few mental issues, and he often won't stand up for himself even though he was paying all the bills at the time. One day, his brother tried to get us to leave and I told him I wasn't going anywhere. Of course, natural male reaction, he tries to get buck on me, and I calmly told him to go fuck his girlfriend before I did.

They moved out that week.
Dude i have no idea why he was doing that, i didnt give a shit either if he would say something to me i would just make fun of him for being a little bitch, now he doesnt do it anymore
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Last edited by potcorn56 at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by potcorn56
Dude i have know idea why he was doing that, i didnt give a shit either if he would say something to me i would just make fun of him for being a little bitch, now he doesnt do it anymore

Ask you to leave or have sex with his girlfriend? lol

I just think people need to relax lol. Youe roommate should just shut the door and that should be enough for all three of you. Shoot my good buddy is roommates with his sister in a two bedroom and will have sex with his girlfriend in his room some nights. What the hell is the big deal?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
Ask you to leave or have sex with his girlfriend? lol

I just think people need to relax lol. Youe roommate should just shut the door and that should be enough for all three of you. Shoot my good buddy is roommates with his sister in a two bedroom and will have sex with his girlfriend in his room some nights. What the hell is the big deal?

If I understand correctly, they share the same room. As in, their beds are probably about 5 feet from each other if it's a normal college dorm room, so "shutting the door" doesn't really work
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
If I understand correctly, they share the same room. As in, their beds are probably about 5 feet from each other if it's a normal college dorm room, so "shutting the door" doesn't really work

Oh, then he or his girlfriend can't tell you to leave. If you have class early in the morning they should also be respectful and you should let him know what time you plan on going to bed. Respect is the most important thing with a roommate. So he should understand that too. When it comes down to asking you to leave that is definitely a no no there too. It is your room. If she wants to have sex in private then a two person dorm is not the place, Sorry. So he shouldn't care, if she wants him, she will come back and not worry about lol, if she isn't then she will look for someone to have sex with who has their own room because she is dirty lol
grok it.

SKREAM!

I would have claimed I left and hid in the wardrobe masturbating
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Das_Skittles
My roommate and I generally knew each other's schedules well enough to limit most hanky panky to times when we knew the room would be unoccupied.

On four (4) occasions, I was given no less than three (3) hours notice that my roommate wanted his boyfriend to spend the night. Every time, I said yes, made arrangements to sleep elsewhere, and was given a six-pack that cost no less than $10 for my troubles.

Now I live in a single. No roommate ftw.
Is that a typo?
When I shared a dorm, I had a class schedule of my roommate memorized so I could time my sex. Or he'd give the 5 min warning text. And I always had a keep out sign turned on the door. I had a system, not very good though. We would always chill and wait for him to go eat or something, we would never ask him to leave, but we'd encourage it if he was debating it lol.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Nope, I'd be noticeably pissed. I don't much less tolerance when it comes to housemate/roommate matters. You don't need to apologize for shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by suicidalpoptart
Is that a typo?

OMG GAYNESS. Must be a typo.

I don't know what the protocol is. I love that the thread has almost unanimously decided the girlfriend is a slut for wanting to get laid though. Delightful.
Quote by Tessalate
They shouldn't have asked you to leave,

You should've left when she asked you to.

They broke the decent person code, you broke the bro code.

You're all wrong.

I think you're in the clear TS. Like other people said, if she wanted to bang him that bad then she could have taken him to her place.
Asking you to leave so they could have sex on YOUR bed in YOUR room?

You're totally in the right. I would have plainly told her to **** off.
Page 1 of 2