people love bacon. bacon appeals to most everyone's sense pf taste.

to get to the point, i have heard it told that human's tissue is most alike to pigs organs, meat and what-have-you. this being said, do you imagine some parts of human tissue taste similar to bacon? questions, questions...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I don't know cause I never had bacon.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I love bacon

Jewchords needs more of this

STAR OF BACON!!!!!!!!
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Feb 1, 2012,
Why would you care if people taste like Bacon if you already have Bacon?! It's the ultimate food!
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Last edited by Brownerz at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by Brownerz
Why would you care if people taste like Bacon if you already have Bacon?! It's the penultimate food!

Then what is the ultimate....................
Piggies are kind of smart but Bacon's nice.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by T7E
Then what is the ultimate....................

Whoops
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
this.

would rather cows and chikinz.

Hell, I'd settle for a nice piece of salty ham.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Yeah, it could be possible that bacon tastes like some part from a human.
I'd have to try bacon to tell for sure, though.
Quote by -Mantra-
Yeah, it could be possible that bacon tastes like some part from a human.
I'd have to try bacon to tell for sure, though.

icwutudidthar
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I'm a philosopher and I find this offensive

████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by snipelfritz
Bacon is overrated.

this, but I do love it with a passion
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I also heard humans taste like pork. But I just recently read an article about some crazy cannibal Asian guy (who is free and living in Tokyo right now as a "celebrity", I honestly forget his name). He said in an interview that human tastes like tuna.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

What a disappointment. I fill up my basement with tender young chilluns and they're gonna taste like tuna?
Quote by naedauuf
I also heard humans taste like pork. But I just recently read an article about some crazy cannibal Asian guy (who is free and living in Tokyo right now as a "celebrity", I honestly forget his name). He said in an interview that human tastes like tuna.

well, tuna is like chicken to asins. like in america if we cant describe the flavor we say
"tastes like chicken" is asia they say "tastes rike tuna".
or maybe it really does taste like tuna

Quote by snipelfritz
Bacon is overrated.

Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
My room mates are really into bacon. They make it almost daily and save the grease and put it in EVERYTHING. Personally I cant stand the taste or the smell which makes living here kinda shitty.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
people who say bacon is over-rated sound like try-hard, whiny hipsters. Stfu, and appreciate the delicious, salty, fatty, savory strips of cured pork like a man. Unless you're a vegetarian.

Do humans taste like bacon? I don't know, they possibly could. I haven't tried it.
bacon with some brown sugar on it, delish
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Harvey Swick
people love bacon. bacon appeals to most everyone's sense pf taste.

to get to the point, i have heard it told that human's tissue is most alike to pigs organs, meat and what-have-you. this being said, do you imagine some parts of human tissue taste similar to bacon? questions, questions...

Bacon is the most wonderous type of food you could possibly find on this planet. It goes amazingly well with just about anything you try to mix it with.

From what I understand, we actually taste like SPAM. One of my friends spent a little time out in Africa and was hanging out with some of the local tribes. He was sitting around a fire with them and gave them some cooked spam. He had his translator filling him on their comments and they said it tastes just like people meat.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by TimTheWizard
bacon with some brown sugar on it, delish

Knowledge is power
I don't really like bacon that much.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've never heard a cannibal liken the taste of human flesh to that of bacon actually, so probably not.
Quote by Hiterto
I've never heard a cannibal liken the taste of human flesh to that of bacon actually, so probably not.

i have heard/read that cannibals would often refer to human meat as "long pork"

Quote by soul_power
My room mates are really into bacon. They make it almost daily and save the grease and put it in EVERYTHING. Personally I cant stand the taste or the smell which makes living here kinda shitty.

that's gross man. my grandma used to wait until the bacon grease congealed and scrape it out of the pan with a piece of bread sandwich-style.