What gear should I use to get a sort of Spaghetti Western guitar sound? I would guess a spring reverb may be a good start, which I already have.
Either an acoustic a hollowbody or something like a Danelectro would be where I'd start.

Spring reverb and some tremlo.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Would an Epiphone Dot work? And also, would overdrive perhaps be something to look into?
Check those vids and search for more of them.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by HaydenWright
Would an Epiphone Dot work? And also, would overdrive perhaps be something to look into?

Yeah, the Dot should be just fine. Otherwise I'm not sure all what gear you're looking to get, but I'd suggest:

For an amp, I'd recommend some kind of Vox AC15, I'm pretty sure the newer ones still have reverb and tremolo in the amp itself. I get great tones like what you're looking for all the time.

If you go with some other amp, maybe a Fender or some other vintage voiced tube amp, you'll need a reverb and tremolo for certain. I've never played one, but I've heard nothing but good things about the WET reverb pedals. I can't recommend any particular tremolo, but you want it set rather shallow at a medium speed. Subtlety, with clarity, is the name of the game here. That said, you'll probably want to EQ your amp with some relatively high mids.

I don't think you'll need an OD for this particular sound (though it couldn't hurt just to have one for other toanz ). If you do, it should be very light, just enough to add a little texture. Maybe even look into some fuzz face clone put on low gain and with the volume on the guitar rolled back a bit. Personally, I love using just a trace of dirt on some of my "clean" tones (except when I'm doing most post-punk kinda stuff, then it's all modulation). Look at the EHX germainum OD. It's a nice, subtle, "vintage" sounding pedal.

Good luck, this kind of sound is so fun once you get it right.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Some sort of baritone guitar with single coils, ala Danelectro Longhorn Baritone or Dead on '67 Baritone, spring reverb, tremolo, nice fender-y tube amp
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!