I saw Eddie Vegas had this on his channel the other day. Was wondering what the price would be.
Gave him "ticket's?" "THE WHOLE WORLD Be Know to Purchase?" "PRE CBS Slaboard Strat?" It's a historic guitar, but for the price, you'd think they guy could afford to pay a college student $10 to make sure the ad doesn't like a dropout's CL post.
I am a fake mountain.
Damn, that guy cant spell for shit.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
he needs to start selling those old shirts. that's where the money really is.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like Eric Johnson as much as anyone, but if I had $100,000 to blow on gear, I'd buy every amp and guitar I wanted, and still have a lot of money left over.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by maker's marked
I like Eric Johnson as much as anyone, but if I had $100,000 to blow on gear, I'd buy every amp and guitar I wanted, and still have a lot of money left over.

Hell, If I had $100,000 to blow on gear, I'd buy every guitar and amp I wanted, and I'd still have more than $90,000.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by maker's marked

+1

I mean i think these things (like any expensive toy) are for people who have a hell of a lot more than the asking price.

Like, if you have $300,000 you don't buy a lamborghini, kind of thing. But if you have 30 million, it starts to sound more sensible.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1

I mean i think these things (like any expensive toy) are for people who have a hell of a lot more than the asking price.

Like, if you have $300,000 you don't buy a lamborghini, kind of thing. But if you have 30 million, it starts to sound more sensible.

Tbh... I doubt it'll sell at all at this price.

I can't imagine EJ fans being particularly sentimental about guitars.. Plus most EJ fans are geeks and know that this is at least $60k overpriced for a similar strat.

You could probably get away with these prices for Clapton, SRV, Jimi etc.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
yeah that's true
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
:/

That smiley face is all i have to offer to anyone who would buy it... Specially this times...

I mean i get it, EJ is freaking awesome, but i wouldn't go even thinking about 100k for one of he's strats no way in earth no!
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P