Why do you play on 7 string guitar when you are only using 2? jk, dude.

Mm I like this groovy sound. Kinda remind me of a modern hardcore with trash elements. I am not really competent but I like it though.
well probably cause the 5 sting is too low and the 6 string is too high.
it's a real predicament if you think about it.
this phenomenon seems to be catching on lately
a kind of heavy metal cello section as a rock band
not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote by xChrishxc
Why do you play on 7 string guitar when you are only using 2? jk, dude.

Mm I like this groovy sound. Kinda remind me of a modern hardcore with trash elements. I am not really competent but I like it though.

thanks..yeah it has thrash elements but i think i did it in a more modern way.. about the 7 string yeah i only used 3 strings on this song but when i'm writing i'm not thinking about how many strings i use lol
Quote by Strelnecov
well probably cause the 5 sting is too low and the 6 string is too high.
it's a real predicament if you think about it.
this phenomenon seems to be catching on lately
a kind of heavy metal cello section as a rock band
not that there's anything wrong with that.

i use the 7 string just because i don't like to tune down cause it messes up the names of scales chords and arpeggios...and this is just one song..i have others that are more complex,like i said in the description of the video..this one was made with a couple of left over riffs thanks anyway
That tone... so ****ing awesome. Did you mic the amp ?
Otherwise the song's nice and heavy, the riffs aren't that original but as effective as any ! Made me headbang alone in front of my computer \m/
Quote by ElvenLord
That tone... so ****ing awesome. Did you mic the amp ?
Otherwise the song's nice and heavy, the riffs aren't that original but as effective as any ! Made me headbang alone in front of my computer \m/

lol yeah that's why those riffs are left overs XD i have intesting stuff coming the amp is just for show i didn't used it for this recording...thanks by the way man
Critting as I listen:
-Really tight tone on this one.
-Drums are a little dull and rely a bit much on the crash cymbals in that second riff.
-I feel like this needs some vocals and some lead work to tie it all together.

You have the skeleton of a really tight, punchy song right here. As it is, it's lacking some elements that you'll need to bring it all together, but it's got a huge heaping load of potential.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1515855