No
43 30%
What the **** is a superbowl?
15 10%
RUGBY IS BETTER bla bla bla
13 9%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 3
I know we have an NFL thread - but this isn't to discuss the game, it's about watching it.

How many of you will be watching it over here?

I'm trying to find a good bar or something that's showing it so me and my mates can see it, but so far I can only find Campus. (Anyone from Glasgow will know that is a shithole
I'll be halfway watching it while probably doing homework or something. I don't care about football at all, but it's in Indy so I feel like I have some unspoken obligation to watch it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yep. Will be getting a bunch of friends together and grabbing like a thousand chicken wings.

Oh, and Dubs. Grilled wrap sandwiches stuffed full of meat, potatoes, cheese, and sour cream. So god damn delicious.
I'm thinking about driving up to Indianapolis. not sure though. would also like to just chill and make some of my house-famous dip without spending the money. I'm trying to figure if it's worth it to go to the superbowl city without actually being at the game.
#DTWD
Gonna be going down to the local pub to watch it. Got a bet on with my flatmate on who'll win. Suspect I'm gonna lose that bet, but it'll make the game way more interesting.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Yep. Will be getting a bunch of friends together and grabbing like a thousand chicken wings.

Oh, and Dubs. Grilled wrap sandwiches stuffed full of meat, potatoes, cheese, and sour cream. So god damn delicious.

don't be a puss; get the blazin' wings.
#DTWD
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Gonna be going down to the local pub to watch it. Got a bet on with my flatmate on who'll win. Suspect I'm gonna lose that bet, but it'll make the game way more interesting.

And who is your bet for?
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Giants.

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
I'm meant to be going to a superbowl party but i have never watched it EVER.

In as little words as possible, anyone care to explain wat do?
I will be staying up alone in my house to watch it, with nothing for company but the cold wind and Domino's pizza.
Quote by primusfan
don't be a puss; get the blazin' wings.

Love that shit. Friend and I split 18 of them just the other day. Due to the fact that multiple people with different tastes will be there (including people with actual pusses), blazin will probably not be the majority of the wings. I'm gonna make sure to get some for myself and whoever else has the balls, though.
Quote by Shabalaba

Every yard that is made, take a shot.
Quote by a_7_x
I know we have an NFL thread - but this isn't to discuss the game, it's about watching it.

How many of you will be watching it over here?

I'm trying to find a good bar or something that's showing it so me and my mates can see it, but so far I can only find Campus. (Anyone from Glasgow will know that is a shithole

Scum central. The amount of V-haircuts and Henleys clothes in that place is disgusting.
Just for the commercials. Screw XLII.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Every yard that is made, take a shot.

Alternatively, every time a commercial fails to make you laugh, bottoms up.
Quote by Shabalaba

make food to bring.
get really drunk.
yell at the TV.

I peaked too early last year. I was irreparably wasted by ... 430 pm. I think the game started at 7? I don't remember the game other than the packers won.

I quit drinking for new years. it's going to be an interesting super bowl. but my friends know my passion for football is so great that I go apeshit even when I'm completely sober.
#DTWD
I'm actually really excited for the commercials. I always hear about them but have no idea why they're so famous. I hope they actually show them here, rather than just run of the mill English adverts.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Love that shit. Friend and I split 18 of them just the other day. Due to the fact that multiple people with different tastes will be there (including people with actual pusses), blazin will probably not be the majority of the wings. I'm gonna make sure to get some for myself and whoever else has the balls, though.

PS the way you described those wraps made me salivate.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

PS the way you described those wraps made me salivate.

http://www.mennasjoint.com/

We have like 3 of these places in East Lansing. Best drunk/high/watching a sporting event food ever. Anyone who's never experienced a dub is missing out.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I'm actually really excited for the commercials. I always hear about them but have no idea why they're so famous. I hope they actually show them here, rather than just run of the mill English adverts.

that's actually interesting, I've never thought about it.

but I'm sure the PC police will ruin our fun yet again. remember that snickers commercial like 5 years back that got pulled because of GLAAD? that shit was hilarious.

but yeah, bud light always has the best commercials.
#DTWD
Quote by Rockford_rocks
http://www.mennasjoint.com/

We have like 3 of these places in East Lansing. Best drunk/high/watching a sporting event food ever. Anyone who's never experienced a dub is missing out.

do they deliver to Kentucky perchance? ...
#DTWD
It starts at midnight here and ends 5.45 AM. I've got classes on monday mornin but I'll try and watch the whole thing with a friend.

Honestly I don't care for either of the teams (especially not Giants... see usertitle) but it is the superbowl so I'll watch.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll be watching and cheering for the Giants since I hate the Patriots and the Giant's punter went to my old high school. Steve Weatherford FTW!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I'll be watching and cheering for the Giants since I hate the Patriots and the Giant's punter went to my old high school. Steve Weatherford FTW!

#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
do they deliver to Kentucky perchance? ...

If they wouldn't go bad, I'd totally send you a few. Otherwise, East Lansing and Ann Arbor are the only places I know of that have them. They are orgasmic, though.
My dad's watching it but I don't think I will because I want to sleep in. It'll be at 6 am or something here.
cat
Quote by Hasok
No Tim Teabow?

**** it,aint going to watch it.

Tim Teabow will be in it next year.
Yep, having a Superbowl party at my house, watching it on an HD projector with surround sound, loads of crisps (sorry, 'chips' for the Americans out there) and beer. Should be good.

One of my friends asked "Is the superbowl bowling or baseball?" My face:
Quote by a_7_x
Tim Teabow will be in it next year.

Wait, so who is this Tim Teabow and when is he going to be traded to the Detroit Lions?
I love the whole spectacle, all the adverts, the half time show and how its like a nation holiday for you guys etc. But to me nfl is just too boring. I'll probably fall asleep before half time but ill try to watch it.

Its funny i like the madden video games but the sport itself i don't. all the pauses kill it for me and the games seem to last like 3 hours.
Meh...
Quote by fonkeymonkey

One of my friends asked "Is the superbowl bowling or baseball?"

You have to be joking.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Can't wait! Having a Superbowl party, so it should be fun. I hate both teams, so I don't really know who I want to win.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 3