Article
Dublin artist Frank Buckley built a house from 1.4 billion euros ($1.8 billion) worth of decommissioned and shredded notes of the currency. The three-room house with a bedroom, bathroom, and living room is Buckley's way of making a statement about the crisis the European economy finds itself in, and Ireland's out-of-control construction boom of the last decade that stands as his country's major contribution to the current continent-wide fiscal emergency.

I'm surprised no one has tried to rob it
Where did he find that much out of circulation money?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Looks like a firehazard.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Aw, I thought he built a house that cost 1.4 billion. THat would be cool to see.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Hasok
And this is why the world hates Europe so much.

i dont understand why people think of Europe as one country. Europe is strickly geographical, just as China is part of Asia and the United States are part of America.
Quote by Hasok
And this is why the world hates Europe so much.

Ahhhh no, the money was decommissioned meaning that it wasn't in circulation and that it was worthless because it no longer represents the gold that commissioned cash does, so essentially he made a house out of recycled paper
I hate to be a nazi, but TS completely misused the word 'literally' in the OP. It irritates me.

Edit: NVM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 1, 2012,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I hate to be a nazi, but TS completely misused the word 'literally' in the OP. It irritates me.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by MM14
Ahhhh no, the money was decommissioned meaning that it wasn't in circulation and that it was worthless because it no longer represents the gold that commissioned cash does, so essentially he made a house out of recycled paper

Clueless.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by treborillusion
Euro's are sh*t, should have used GBP

It's only a matter of time before the Euro dies anyway.

Yes, because the British economy is really great at the moment...with the whole 'If you smile long enough into the face of God you'll shit money' mindset that the Gov. seems to have at the moment.