Looks like you have to lift it up one saddle at a time. If you can find a matching screwdriver or something you can adjust the 2 tiny screws on each saddle.
Quote by durhamdynamo
I like my coffee like I like my women.

Covered in bees!
Use an allen key on the little grub screws on the saddles.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Ay, right on the picture. It should go up pretty quick. But, did you check the neck warp as well? it might not be the bridge after all.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
To elaborate a bit on the previous posts - the fret buzz you heard on a couple of strings at the first few frets, might be due to having a bit of back-bow. If you fret the first fret, and the fret where the neck hits the body, you should have a small gap between the strings at around the mid-point fret (doesn't need to be much, just 10 or maybe 20 thousands of an inch, or about the width of an un-wound string). if you have no gap, or even a real back-bow, then the first step would be to loosen the truss rod a bit (1/8 to maybe 1/4 turn at a time, with "settling time" to let the neck adjust).

IF there is some sort of problem with adjusting the truss rod, you can possibly create a bit of neck relief by going to a thicker string gauge (from 9's to 10's, for example). Actually, a common cause for having a bit of neck back-bow is that someone went to lighter strings, and didn't adjust the truss rod at that time.... (A bit thicker string gauge will also help to reduce fret buzz by itself.)

All of the above notwithstanding, you can also minimize/reduce fret buzz by raising the string height a bit. Clockwise turns will raise your strings (equal amounts on the two screws of a saddle, to keep it level). Different people like different action and string heights, but having about 4/64ths (1/16) of clearance between the string bottom and the top of the 12th fret is not a bad starting point. (Possibly a bit more, like 5/64 or so, for the low-E and A.)

Adjusting the saddle height will require retuning, and possibly throw the intonation off a bit, also. I couldn't tell for sure if that was a tremelo bridge, but if so, it can also throw off the position of a floating bridge, if large changes are made.